little family - caleb christopher

(don't know how i feel ab this. but it's short and sweet 🥺)

"you can do it baby." caleb whispered into his wife's ear. "come on, y/n." she squeezed his hand as she screamed out of pain.

"here he is!" the doctor had cut the umbilical cord and have the baby off to a nurse to clean him off. after putting on his diaper, they had set him in y/n's arms.

she started to cry. "he looks just like you."
y/n looked at caleb and weakly smiled.

she handed him over to caleb and he smiled. "welcome to the world, caleb christopher jr."

he kissed his forehead and handed him back to his mom. caleb ran to get their family members.

calebs pov

"guys, he's here." i smiled as they all gave me hugs.

josh dapped me up. "aye, you did it."

i laughed as we all walked in together. "naw, she did it."
i sat by her bedside as she sat up and let everyone hold our son.

she looked beautiful still. "stop staring, christopher." i rolled my eyes and laughed. "i'm just playing, come here." she gave me a kiss.

"love you, y/n." i whispered in her ear as we watched everyone slowly fall in love with him.

"love you more." she smiled and i kissed her cheek. "i cant wait to go home." i nodded, i hate hospitals.

josh started to laugh as he held the baby, "y'all he look like his uncle joshie!"

"naw g, he look like me." i pulled up a baby photo of me. "you was a lil ugly one." everyone started to laugh as josh shook his head.

as everyone left, it was just us. our little family has been made. i sat next to y/n on the couch as she went on her phone to check the gram. "hey guys, it's y/n" she smiled at the live.

i took the phone from her, "guess what just happened a few hours ago?" the views and comments were starting to come in. "we delivered the baby!" i slightly increased my voice, but stayed low because he's sleeping.

"yessir." y/n smiled as she laid her head on my shoulder. i turned the camera to show him sleeping near the hospital bed, and flipped it back. "that is our son, caleb christopher jr."

we went off live after a few conversations about having the baby. i looked at y/n who laid on my shoulder, she was fast asleep.

when i woke up, it was 2am. the baby was crying, and y/n was still asleep. i woke her up a bit to move. i didn't want to, but he was crying. i picked him up and made a bottle for him. i held it for him as he drank and sat down next to
the half asleep y/n to laid her head back on my shoulder.

"it's okay daddy got you." i smiled at the sight of him. i put his bottle down to burp him. parenting classes really do pay off. to be honest, i wouldn't know what to do.

y/n woke up a bit and removed her head. "look at you." she chuckled still half asleep, "my babies."

i gave her a kiss and we all fell asleep.

- weeks later -
@YOURUSERNAME

❤️ cayewoo jalen and 193,393 others

@YOURUSER we out here 🤍
twenty minutes ago

@cayewoo ❤️ love you

@jaygup my nephew tired of y'all

@user90 cHSHSJAIWJWNWMA YALL SHSJ 🥺🥺🥺

@user832 Parents 😍