time - brandon boston

(sorry i've been making sad ones lately. my love life isn't going to good. but this is based on something that i can't get over and it's been a few months since 🥺)

"come over after school?" brandon's voice came thru the girls phone. she thought to herself for a second. "come on, y/n!" he begged.

"fine, but you're buying me ice cream after school." she smiled at him before putting her phone down on the pillow next to her. "i'm getting tired bj." she yawned.

"go to sleep then. i know you got that quiz in math." he softly laughed as he turned on his playstation. "goodnight, y/n."

a small smile came across her face, "goodnight, brandon. love you."

"love you too." slowly, the girl fell asleep.

- next day -

after a long day of quizzes, questions, and classes; school was finally over. brandon has parked around the back gate of the school where a lot of kids parked just because it was shadier.

together, they walked down the pathway to get down near the parking. "y/n, you're literally on crack." he laughed as she danced around.

"shut up." she gave him a small grin. "you're obviously taking steroids." y/n joked around with him.

they sang to songs together, as y/n fed him ice cream while he drove. they arrived to the house, and went straight to his room.

she made herself comfortable and laid onto his bed. he laid beside her turned on whatever show he could find on netflix. (this had me going back to november when my life was great.. oh sorry i'll continue the story.)

brandon and y/n watched the movie as it went on. "y/n, you wanna go to the park?" the park was only a five minute walk.  y/n nodded and grabbed her phone.

they headed out the door and off they were walking. "let me show you a spot." he smiled and guided her thru a gate to the behind of another high school. "get up on it."

she stepped on the bleachers climbing onto a metal storage shed. he followed along after her. they had sat at the edge looking at the sunset.

she laid her head on his shoulder. "sometimes, i just life was better." y/n sighed and felt brandon's head lean onto hers.

"it'll get better, baby. it takes time." y/n lifted her head and faced him. both of their eyes filled with lust. however, they leaned in. a kiss. it had deepened.

she pulled away, "i didn't know you liked me like that..?"

"i've always liked you. ever since i met you y/n, you had that vibe nobody could match. if it makes you uncomfortable, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have-" the girl cut him off with a kiss.

"it's okay. just give me time. i like you, but it's mixed." brandon smiled and put his arm around her shoulder. "this should be our spot for now on." the girl smiled.

they walked back home as she danced as the sun was disappearing leaving the sky purple. he grabbed her hand and their fingers intertwined.

she sat on his bed and looked at him grab her a hoodie. "okay, this one.. it's special. give it back?"

"yeah, when i feel like it's loss a bit of your touch." y/n made brandon smile. her voice filled his soul with gold.

he tossed it to her and she immediately put it on. "you're cute." he admired her features.

"shut it, boston." y/n rolled her eyes and laid on his bed.

he came over and laid his head on her stomach. "hey,"

"hey." she started to mess with his hair.

"you make me the happiest right now. no cap, i got butterflies." her face turned pink. "i'm serious." his smile widened as poked her thigh.

she messed with his hair more. "don't ever switch up on me, even when you leave for college." brandon sat up and looked at her.

"shortie, i got you." he held out his pinky and waited for her to wrap hers around his. "you'll always be my, y/n. even, if the time we have doesn't work out the way we want." he planted a small kiss on her lips.

-
so this was actually lowkey real life shit that has happened to me. it's that type of love that still has me hurt. simped a lul too hard. it's okay though. needed to lose you to love me. anyways, i hope you liked it. thank you for reading-
   sativa 🌟.