would they do anything for you?

(IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN)

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh he will certainly try, but he is afraid of other people so if 'anything' included greeting people he would hide in the walls.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well....yes. He doesn't have limits, but getting him to actually listen to what you want him to do is going to take a lot of time. If you really want something, you'll have to be persistent.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He will immediately default to thinking you're asking for sex, but the funny part about that is his doll dick is too small for sex. He will get so pissed off every time.

Stu Macher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y E S. This man would literally light his house on fire for you without a second thought.

Billy Loomis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anything murder or sex related? Yes. Therapy? Not a chance in hell.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever heard of the term 'anything and the kitchen sink'? Yep. This isn't even figurative for this rat bastard, he will tear out a sink and waddle his way to you with his little gift.

Bubba~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just ask! He'd do anything you ask, this boy is absolutely smitten and knows no limits to what he'll do to make you feel as happy as you make him feel.

Thomas Hewitt~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd certainly have very few limits of what he'd do and not do....but please, please don't ask him to talk back to his family. They frighten him and he loves and fears them at the same time.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's stab a bitch for you, teach you how to take pictures on his Polaroid...basically he'd do whatever knows how to do. Good luck asking him to take care of himself.

John~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His mind would immediately default to either murder or sex and he is all in. John is a simple man, ask him to do something that social cues don't like and he'll love you forever.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd be far too anxious to do anything 'wrong' or rude, but he'd try his best! If you'd ask Norma, and if Norma likes you, she'd practically bully Norman into doing bad things in your name.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the one person in her life she has left, the one person Mercy Black hasn't corrupted or taken away...she would carve your name into her arm if it meant you'd be content and safe.

Billy Lenz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, he has no limit. Murder? He's got a weird blunt object he'd like to try out anyways. Sex stuff? God yes he is READY. Socializing? Ehh...he counts hissing in the corner as socializing.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For you? Anything. He has an extremely unhealthy obsession over you and the family hes imagined he'll have with you, so if you ask, you shall recieve. Ryan is far too worried you'll uncover his secrets if you aren't stalled with things you want.

The twin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't exactly have money, what with being a literal demon from hell, but he'll do whatever you want that's free...or he'll just steal money. He's a demon, who cares if he walks up to people and just takes their wallet in front of them? Nobody in their right mind will chase him down for it back.

Jason~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anything that lets him stay beside you and Camp Crystal Lake. He can't do a lot simply because he's a mute zombie...but he'll try!

Freddy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd immediately default to kinky shit, and he'd probably complain after he realizes you are most likely not asking for kinky shit. He would, but begrudgingly.

Bo Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope. He will look you in the eye and tell you that he has his limits. No making him talk to random assholes, no making him stop his work, no being an ass when he has shit to do. He is a busy man and he doesn't give a shit what you want because he needs to do his fucking work...well, if what you want is to be bent on his table, he may take a break from work for a bit.

Vincent Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has his limits, just like his brother, but he also expects you to have your limits. You two will sit down and try to find the limits of your relationship, and it's alright if you two want different things, he expected that. He'll do as much as he feels comfortable with, and he doesn't expect you to go over your comfort area either.

Eddie Gluskin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy Hall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~