michael myers imagine!

Imagine if michael and (y/n) were childhood friends...!

Requested by sealgi72!! Hope you like it! ^^

[This is legitimately the longest imagine, or scenario, ive written so far, enjoy!]

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the bench...thats all he does. Ive seen him all of 1st grade, and all he ever does is sit on a bench, he rarely speaks, and is almost never around other other classmates...that changes today!

"Hi...why are you all alone?"
I ask, walking up to him, he slowly turns his head to look at me, but he stays silent.

"Arent you lonely? I know i would be..."
I say, he stays silent, i sigh in defeat...maybe he just doesnt like kids?

"Okay...I'll go. My names (y/n) by the way, just so you know."
I say, turning on my heels to walk away, but before i do, a small grip on my shirt keeps me still, i look behind me and see the boy...hes keeping me from walking away.

"Oh, you dont want me to leave?"
I mumble, he says nothing, but his grip stays.

"Okay, I'll stay here, can i sit with you?"
I ask, his grip goes off as he looks at me, i take it as a yes and sit on the bench, smiling.

"Thank you, im really happy i have someone to sit with!"
I say, he looks at me, i cant tell what hes thinking, but he looks completely out of it.

"I said my name, but...whats yours?"
I ask, he stays silent as before.

"You dont wanna talk? Thats alright, im just happy you let me sit here!"
I exclaim, he shows a feint smile, making me even more happy.

2 days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make my way to my silent friend, whos, as always, sitting on his bench.

"Hey, i got an extra muffin today, do you wanna have it at lunch?"
I ask, he looks at me and smiles, nodding.

We sit there in silence, before a thought comes to mind.

"...i still dont know your name."
I say, he looks at me curiously, before shrugging, i decide to let it go, i dont need to know his name to like him.

"Hey! Creepy boy!"
A boy yells, running towards me and my friend.

"You're talking to (y/n)?? You're creepy, you're not allowed to talk to her anymore!"
The mean boy says.

"Hey! Go....screw off!"
I say, struggling to show anger correctly, it'd be different if it was just me...but i dont want my friend to think im scary.

"You cant hang out with this creepy boy, you can hang out with me"
The mean boy says, trying to grab me and pull me from the bench, i slap his hand away, getting up.

..so much for holding back anger, lets put all those curse words ive heard to use!

"Go fuck off shithead!!"
I scream, the mean boy pauses, a shocked look on his face, before slowly walking backwards, then running off.

I look back at my friend, whos looking at me with wide eyes.

"...did i act too mean? Im sorry...!"
I say.

"...thank you."
The boy mumbles, i gasp quietly.

"...you spoke."
I whisper, he smiles.

"Michael..."
Michael says, i grin ear to ear.

"You're so cool Michael!!"
I squeal, sitting back on the bench.

One week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~