CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I woke up the next time to see that it was morning. I guess I missed dinner. I stretched and looked to the side where Hyunjin was last night, only to find him not there.

Shit, where is he?

My heart started to beat faster and my breathing became labored and quick. I tried to calm myself down, and forced myself out of bed. I walked out of the room and tried to find my way to the kitchen. It took a hot minute, but I finally made it there. When I got there, I saw all the boys on the other side of the room on couches watching tv. Chan, however, was in the kitchen cooking. I speed walked over to him, wanting some form of comfort.

I coughed slightly to get his attention. "Um, good morning."

Chan's head snaps up. "Good morning Y/N"

The other boys heads shot up and looked towards me when they heard Chan speak. I turned to the others and smiled softly, giving them a tiny wave. Seungmin gestures for me to go over there, so Chan gives me a short hug then lets me go, so I can walk over to the others. I end up by Seungmin, who carefully pulls me down by him and hugs me softly. I snuggle against him a little and look at the others.

"How are you this morning baby?" Changbin questions, worry swirling in his eyes.

I shrug. "I don't really know. I'm so sore everywhere and my body hurts though."

Felix nods. "Well, we can do whatever you need us to do today."

"Thank you," I mumble.

Jisung speaks up. "Babe, have you thought about reporting this?"

I sigh and look down, nuzzling farther back against Seungmin. "I haven't really thought about it. But, I do need to go to the hospital to get checked, and they will definitely ask me what happened."

"Please report it darling. This isn't something that should just pass by," Minho pleads.

"I don't know," I begin. "This is probably the only time it will happen. He was just blowing off steam. It doesn't really need to be reported. Besides, it was my fault. I made him feel terrible, so he just showed me that."

"What?" Hyunjin asks, extremely confused. "This is no where near your fault. He is an asshole. You did nothing. Nothing at all."

Jeongin continues, "It could happen again sweetheart. To you or to someone else. It needs to be reported."

"Baby I know you are scared and probably really worried about David," Changbin begins. "But reporting this would help people stop him from hurting anyone else. Please, just think about it."

I look down and curl up impossibly farther against Seungmin. I just want all the eyes to go away.

Felix notices my behavior first. "We just want to make sure you are safe baby. We aren't mad at you or anything."

I look up and nod, not saying anything. Soon, Chan comes in with food and we all start eating. Well, the boys start eating. I can't stomach more than three bites.

I begin to get up to go get water, when pain strikes my stomach and I topple over. I grip my stomach, seemingly trying to rip off the bruises with my fingernails. Holy fuck it hurts.

Chan gets to me first and bends down by me. "Is it your bruises?"

I nod, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Okay, I'm going to help you to the bathroom so we can get some more gel of your stomach," Chan explains gently. "And then we are taking you to the hospital"