CHAPTER ELEVEN

The next day was Saturday, and I woke up with adrenaline already pumping through my veins. Despite waking up in a rush, it took me so long to get out of bed. I looked at my phone to see that it was 10:36 am.

I still have time.

I got up and washed my face in the bathroom, before heading to the kitchen. I decided to make some pancakes and fruit, so I did. Once I ate, I checked my phone again to see that it was 11:05 am.

Shit.

I rushed back up to my room and quickly went to my closet. I pulled things out of my closet in a rush, throwing on an outfit that I thought looked good. It took longer than I planned.

I better not be late. I take one last look in the mirror, fixing my hair how I want it. I then head to my car. I place my bag carefully beside me, then I start my car and head to the park where I am supposed to meet Stray Kids.

When I reach the park, I check the time again. 11:54 am. So I am actually six minutes early, but I don't wanna get out of my car yet. What if they aren't here yet?

Finally, I sike myself up and get out of the car, grabbing my keys and putting them in my bag, then stepping out of my car. I check my bag, seeing everything in it, before grabbing chapstick as well and putting it in there, then closing the door to my car and locking it. I begin to walk to the paved walkway and walk into the park. It only took me a few steps, before I spotted the boys. They were prancing around, looking like children. Hyunjin was chasing after Jisung for some reason and the other boys were watching with smiles. I let out a soft laugh, which made Jisung stop and look at me, which resulted in Hyunjin almost mowing him over. I started laughing even harder.

The other boys looked over at me and Chan waved me over. I walked over to the boys and gave them a smile. "Hi"

Minho looked at me then smiled. "You look great, love."

I blush and look down shyly. "Thanks."

"So, am I allowed to know what the date is now?"

"Well, it's a picnic with a surprise at the end." Hyunjin answers and gives me a cute smile. (a/n: you know the one)

I give a soft gasp and a larger smile makes it's way onto my face. "That's really sweet."

"Thanks baby." Jisung answers.

Jeongin rushes over to me with Seungmin and they grab both of my arms softly, dragging me over to a blanket. They let go of me and I sit between Chan and Changbin. Both of them give me soft smiles, so I give them a smile back.

"Okay sweetheart," Chan begins. "We were not really sure what you liked to eat, so we brought y/f/f." (your favorite food)

"That's actually my favorite food!" I exclaim happily, making the boys laugh softly.

Changbin speaks up from beside me. "Well then, we really guessed right."

I let out a soft laugh and smiled.

Felix then clears his throat. "I'm assuming that since you are a fan, you know a little bit about us."

I nod my head, suddenly feeling shy. Seungmin notices this.

"There's nothing wrong with being a fan. We just wanted to know if we needed to explain some about ourselves or not." Seungmin assures me.

"Oh okay." I let out a sigh of relief. "But yeah, I think you can skip introducing yourselves."

"Okay then, we would like to know a little bit about you then." Jeongin explains.

I nod. "Well I'm not that interesting, but okay. Um, my name is Y/N Y/L/N. I'm 18. I own a bakery which used to be my parents. I do/don't have siblings. I go to university for psychology, but im planning on going to law school. I'm a fan of kpop, as you already know. And, um, my favorite color is y/f/c. Sorry, I don't really know what else to say."

"Aw it's fine sweetheart," Chan assures me. "We just wanted to know a little more about you and now we do."

After that, I quickly warmed up to the boys. Once I got past the awkwardness, I started to joke around with the boys. Turns out, they are really fun to hang out with. The boys are now running around the blanket, having finished our food, except for Chan, who is sitting down with me. I'm just having a nice conversation with him, when I feel myself getting picked up. I let out a shriek and look up to see that Minho had been the one to pick me up.

"Minho, put me down!" I yell playfully.

He stopes to 'think' about it for a second. "Hmm, no."

I look over his shoulder to see Changbin and Felix.

I shout over to them. "Help! Minho won't let me down!"

Both boys look at each other then rush towards Minho, who starts running holding onto me tight and laughing. I start chuckling too.

Soon, Minho gets caught up to by Felix and Changbin, and Changbin grabs me and places me on the ground by him. I smile and give him a grateful hug.

"Oh come on," Felix whines. "I helped too."

"yeah yeah."

I walk over and give him a hug too. I pull away and walk back over to the blanket, with the boys in tow. Soon, the other boys walk over too.

"Can we take him/her/them to the surprise now?" Hyunjin pleads, bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet.

Chan nods. "Yeah sure. Let's go."

Jeongin and Seungmin pack up and they lead me away from the park. It takes us a short walk to my surprise. I look up to see and ice cream shop. A smile grows on my face and I start to bounce up and down, excited.

"This is a great surprise," I turn to them happily. "Can we go in now?"

I know I sound like a child, but I love ice cream.

We walk into he shop and they let me order first. I quickly decide on y/f/ic. (your favorite ice cream)

The boys order and we all get our ice cream, walking to a table to sit down. I dig into my ice cream fast and we start having a conversation. Once we all finished our ice cream, we headed back to the park.

"I really liked the date today," I admit, softly blushing.

"We are really glad you had a good time, darling." Jisung answers, smiling widely.

Wow, he really does look like a quokka.

I look at the time and see that it is 6 pm. I sigh and look back at the boys. "Unfortunately, I need to get home."

Jeongin nods his head. "It's okay, love."

I give them all a hug and wave goodbye. They all wave to, so I turn and head to my car, getting in and driving back home.

-----------a/n: I realized that that probably sucked, but I would love to know how you guys thought it was. Thanks for reading, PEACE OUT.

*another edit: going through this years down the road is throwing me for a loop lol