Chapter 7

The brown skinned girl jumped up.

She heaved in her breaths as she closed her eyes, telling her heart to calm down. Something she learned in Theatere. She looked at the bed sheets she was in. They were a dark blue, unlike the royal red she usually sleeps in.

She glanced around the room. It gave off a gloomy effect, for the walls were a plain gray and the carpet was a dark blue, almost black. 'Oh no...' She threw the covers off and was greeted with a long white sleep shirt. 'Who in the hell...changed my clothes..' Last time she thought back to what she was wearing, it was her clothes she had on when she came here.

She looked over to the window and ran to it. Her hands pressed on the glass as she looked at the scenery. 'I'm in Phantomhive's manor...' her eyes glanced around the room. Once her eyes landed on the sheets, she opened the window and looked down to see a tree under it. She nodded.

She grabbed the sheets and tied them together along with the bedding. She threw it outside and looked to see if it would reach. It did a bit. She pulled it back and quickly went to the closet. She looked for the best dress possible and found one. It looked alright, not too flashy, not too exposed.

Cheyenne took it out and took some shoes. Of course she wasn't gonna wear a corset. She quickly threw the dress on and buttoned the buttons.

She twirled a bit and thought she looked pretty good in it. She put the stokings on, along with the boots, and threw the rope/cover out the window.

She tied the other part to the bed and crawled out the window a bit. "Three, two..." The door opened and in walked Sebastian, Ciel, and Mey-Rin.

"My Lad--Oh my! She's gone, yes she is!" Mey-Rin ran around the room, looking in the closet and under the bed "Where could she have go--uGh!" The maroon haired Maid soon fell when she ran into the makeshift rope. Cheyenne wobbled a bit but kept sliding, rushing herself a bit more.

"The window..." Ciel raced over and his eye widened "Sebastian!" Three heads looked down to see the brown skinned girl scooting closer to a tree. "Dont let her escape!" Ciel yelled to his Demon Butler who nodded and grabbed ahold of the rope, pulling it forward. Before she could touch the branch, the rope pulled up.

Cheyenne glanced up and then down. Ciel and Mey-Rin were watching her. She slid down some and jumped off, landing on a sturdy branch. She tried her best to not hurt herself, if she bled, the Demon would smell her and track her down. "She's in the tree!" Cheyenne climbed down the tall tree once she noticed the three bodies had left the window.

She fell on the floor, swiftly getting up and running to the nearby woods. 'I may not get far but hopefully it's  far enough..' While running, she felt the ground shaking. She looked behind her and saw both Pluto and Sebastian chasing after her. The girl knew she couldn't outrun the two, yet she still kept going. Anything for her Trancy children!

She reached the wood and made a few twist and turns, stopping Pluto from going any further, but not Sebastian. She looked behind her again and The ravenette was only a few feet away.

Cheyenne saw a tall tree and ran up it a bit, jumping over for a branch and then climbing up to get her further and further away from the Demon. Sebastian stopped and stared up at the tree with an amused smirk.

"Now, now. Is that how you treat an innocent person who's trying to help you?" She looked down at the smirking Demon with a scowl on her face "You're anything but innocent Demon" Cheyenne held on tighter to the tree. His crimson red eyes widened. How did she know he was a Demon? Did someone tell her?

His eyes narrowed. He wasn't about to let a little Human girl get the best of him, much less not complete a task his Master gave him. He hopped up and grapped the girls leg, dragging her down with him. She closed her eyes, ready to hit the floor.

When she opened them, she was in the arms of the tall Demon who smirked down at her. She glared at him, yet reluctantly let him take her back to the manor as some water droplets started to come down. Seems as though a storm was brewing. She grumbled "Damn..My hair.."

Sebastian sniffed as a smell came to his nose "Peanuts? Are you carrying them?" Cheyenne shook her head "Nah. It's my hair...Hope yall got the products for this shit" The once flattened down hair became a frizzy mess in seconds.