Chapter 6

Red crimson eyes watched as the short brown skinned girl dance around the ball room. He wouldnt say that he didn't find it amusing and cute. She would dance, fall, twirl, and sing like no one was watching.

Sebastian had to admit, she had a talent for singing. The room was waxed and the girl simply just wanted to have some fun, so she took off her shoes and glided around the room. At one last spin, she fell on the ground and started laughing. In the corner of her eyes, a figure dressed in black watched over her.

She fully looked over and to her surprise, no one was there. She narrowed her eyes and picked up the two Swords that sat on the wall. Hannah allowed her to use them for combat until she gets some of her own. Cheyenne went outside and glanced around, Swords up and ready.

She quietly looked around the buildings side. The girl shrugged and turned around, only to bump into a chest? She backed up some, and in front of her was Sebastian Michealis.

Before he could utter a word out, she slashed at his arm, successfully getting a cut, and ran off. You thought she was gonna deal with his ass any longer!? Hell no! The ravenette looked down at his sleeve and chuckled.

It seems that the girl wanted to play a little game.

~

Alois was doing paper work while Claude stood next to him. Hannah had placed some tea on his desk and soon stood off just like Claude did. The Triplets were in the kitchen preparing the next meal for his highness and Cheyenne.

Alois groaned as he leaned back in his chair. "Why cant I go play with Cheyenne~?" He pouted. Claude sighed and then caught a whiff of an unpleasant smell. Hannah caught on as well and tried to listen for her 'Daughter'.

"There's another Demon"

Canterbury walked in, Timber and Thompson behind him, and Claude's eyes widened

"Michaelis.."

"FUCK! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

They all looked out the window and their hearts stopped. He felt like gaging, he felt like hurling into a ball and wishing it was a dream

"Get her...GET HER! DONT LET HIM TAKE HER!"

The Trancy household ran out the door and went straight to the grand doors.

What the group saw was Cheyenne holding her Swords up, straining to hold Sebastian from cutting her with his knives.

~

"You're a feisty one, aren't you, Kitten?"

Cheyenne narrowed her eyes at the Demon as he pressed down on her weapons. She grunted and looked up into his eyes, trying her best to show that she wouldnt back down

She then scoffed "Screw you, Sebs. I always hated your character" The Butler gave her a look of confusion and offense at the comment. Before anything else could happen, Sebastian jumped up to stop a golden knife from slashing him.

"Oh, look who came to join the party"

"Get away from her, Michaelis"

Golden eyes glared at the ravenette Demon who smirked back at him before uid eyes landed back on the relieved girl

"I'm simply doing what My Young Master has ordered me to do"

He jumped forward for Cheyenne, since she was distracted by her saviors, but a garden tool blocked him from doing so. Sebastian smirked as the Triplets ran over to defend Cheyenne. "Hannah! Get Cheyenne and His Highness to safety" Claude looked Cheyenne in her sad brown eyes.

In the anime, Claude dies..

Even if he's done things that weren't exactly the best, she still loves him as a character. She hugged him. He looked down at her as his once emotionless face turned into one of suprise. His arms wrapped around the girl as an unexpected smile came to his face. It felt nice. Calming. Cherishing..

She smiled up at him as Alois dragged her with him. And soon, a few words left her lips

"DON'T DIE CLAUDE!"

He nodded and fixed his glasses as he looked towards Sebastian, who was surrounded by the defeated Triplets.

~

"This way Your Highness"

Hannah guided the two into a closet. Alois dragged Cheyenne inside and Hannah shut the door. Of course she was worried! The boy she's tried her best to care for, no matter how many times he's done her wrong, and the girl shes practically claimed as her Daughter, that she's taught all these lessons and loved with all her 'heart', could be in danger. She wouldn't risk losing them to Sebastian and his recklessness.

"BASSY!"

A pool of red hair crashed through one of the windows and fell in front of Hannah. They picked themselves up and groaned. Hannah glared "Hm?" Grell looked at Hannah as she suddenly lifted her hands. Seems that Hannah isnt taking any chances in losing the two teens.

"Wa--WAIT!"

Before the weapon could connect with Grell, a clink sounded in the room. William stood above the two, Ronald behind him. "Sutcliffe honestly. We dont have time for you to chase that Demon. There's more here as well..." William glared at the Demoness, digital in his eyes

"I think she looks good!"

Ronald winked at the woman who charged at him immediately. But, well, he wanted to at elats get a word in.

All hell broke out there....

Alois hugged Cheyenne close. He didnt want to lose her, he loved her. What did Phantomhive need from her anyway?! She was his! He didn't want to lose her.

And just then, sliver knives hit the door and the two jumped back. Cheyenne held onto the blonde as he gripped her closer.

Looks like Claude and the Triplets didn't put up enough of a fight for the over fucking rated Sebastian Michealis.

Grunts were heard, as well as voices, as the door was ripped open to reveal the smiling Demon. "Ah, there you are" He gripped the brown skin's arm and dragged her out the closet, ripping her out of Alois grasp in the process. The blonde stared in horror an dreach out for her "CHEYENNE!"

"NO, DONT LEAVE ME!"

"Let go of me!"

Cheyenne kicked him but nothing had worked. She dug inside her shirt and drew out a knife, swinging it down, only for him to break it in his hands. Her eyes widened but soon closed. Sebastian smirked as the girl passed out, knowing pressure points were really a great thing.

He knew where he went, Grell would, and if Grell went somewhere, William and Ronald were forced to follow.

The Male cleared his throat as he began "I've got what I came for.." Sebastian hopped up on the building's roof, in hopes of figuring out a quick path to the Maner

"Bassy! Wait for me, my love!"

Grell leaped for the ravenette, arms spread and smile sky rocket high

"Wait! Senpai, slow down!"

The other Reapers followed, leaving Hannah on the ground, injured and scraped. But, then...

Then Alois ran outside, tears streaming down his face. He couldn't lose her, she actually loved him. He actually had someone to love again.

He dropped to his knees and reached out to the fleeing group, hoping for someone, something to get his Cheyenne back.

"No please! Dont take her f-from me!"

His crys and hiccups were the last thing the unconcious girl heard.

"Cheyenne!"

~

Alois stayed in his office chair, a dull look on his face. He glanced out his large windows and replayed the events that had happened.

His face turned into a scowl as he stood and threw her papers off his desk. He growled under his breath.

"Be prepared, Phantomhive.."