Merry Christmas (2)~

Alastors PoV:

"Radio Pimp! Wake up!" "Go away Angel.." I held Y/N tighter, who nuzzled against me. I smiled when hearing her purr, Angel groaned. "Dude!" I glared at him. He mouthed. 'We need to surprise Y/N when she wakes up!'

'I know that!' He rolled his eyes. I sat up, rubbing Y/Ns back when she squirmed. I climbed out of the bed before getting dressed, dusting myself off and nodding at Angel.

He led me downstairs where everyone else was waiting. Husker huffed. "I hope you had a good time fucking her! Because I never fucking left.." My smile grew as I laughed.

"I apologize! Didn't mean to wake you!" He grumbled and held his hand out, I gave him another booze. "Alright! Is everyone set?!" We all nodded. Charlie gasped. "Alastor! You aren't wearing what I got you!"

I chuckled a bit. "Sorry dear, I was distracted.." She shook her head and motioned for me to sit. I didn't argue, until I saw what she had. Oh dear..

Angel tried not to laugh as I put on the glowing red nose, I glared at him. "It is not nice to laugh at something like this Angel.." I then put on the small lights on my antlers as Vaggie put the bells around my neck.

"Yay! Y/N is going to love this!" I smiled widely as I admired myself for a bit, before footsteps caught my attention. I looked over, Y/N stood at the bottom of the stairs. She looked tired while yawning before making eye contact with me.

I did jazz hands. "Surp-" She then jumped on me. I caught her and laughed, she cupped my face. "You're so adorable! Like a little deer!" "That's the point my dear! I am a deer demon after all!" She kissed my cheek, Angel groaned.

"What about me?!" I set her down as she went to hug Angel, he held up a mistletoe. I growled a bit, but still smiled. Y/Ns face flushed red before she kissed him, he flipped me off as he made out with her.

Charlie cleared her throat, they pulled away. "Okay! Time for gifts!" We sat in a circle near the burnt tree, Y/N sat between Angel and I of course. She leaned against me while blushing, I patted her head.

Everyone got each other something they like, but me and Angel got Y/N something that she will hopefully like. We aren't really sure what girls like, we even asked Charlie and Vaggie. But they made it complicated.

Once it was Y/Ns turn, she opened Charlie's gift. "A bell! Cute!" She put it on and hugged Charlie, then it was Vaggies gift. "A nail sharpener? What for?" She then whisperer something to Y/N, whose face turned a dark red.

I grew curious. Next was Niftys, who hugged Y/Ns arm. "A baby blanket? Why?-" "Just in case you get pregnant! Even if you don't, I'll still be your child!" Y/N hugged her, crying a bit.

"Enough with the lovey stuff! Open my fucking gift!" Husker growled, then smiled when she grabbed his gift. She slowly opened it, before squealing. "A DJ SET?! NO WAY! THANK YOU!" She hugged him.

"Alright kitty! Open our gift!" Vaggie scoffed. "Of course it's the last and biggest one! As well as taller than you!" She pointed as me. I only smiled wider. Y/N carefully opened it, before screaming.

Your PoV:

"TEDDY BEARS! OMG YAY!" I hugged one of them, squeezing it. Before stopping when it made a sound, a little message played.

"Y/N, you are the best thing that has happened to us! I'm glad you came into our undead lives and changed it. From the moment our eyes met, we had a feeling you were the right person. Your beauty captured us and we couldn't help it but love you. All the things we do, is for you! We will do whatever it takes to make you smile! Even the slightest! We know we make you smile and laugh already, though we are sorry for all the things we've done that hurt you! We promise to make it up to you whenever we get the chance! For now, we wish to grant to you the most best gift of all..."

It stopped there, I was confused. Until someone cleared their throat. I turned, dropping the bear as I covered my mouth.

Alastor and Angel were both on one knee, both holding out a rose and a small box. They spoke at the same time.

"Y/N L/N, we wish to keep you in our undead lives for as long as we stay dead and demons! So, with those word being said.. Will you be ours forever?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Make your choice >:3