An apology

~Weeks later because I'm so fucking lazy~

Your PoV:

I laughed and squealed as I ran from Nugs, who had his toy in his mouth. We have grown close, like a mother and son. Hell, even Niffty took a break to play with us. These two were like my own.

But I was growing tired, clenching my stomach. I have been gaining a lot of weight, and went to the doctor. They tested and clarified that I wasn't pregnant, I just needed to exercise more.

Which was rude, but I did so anyways. The best exercise I was getting was me playing with Niffty and Nugs, though I wouldn't call it exercise. But it was working, I lost a lot of weight and my stitches were fully healed.

Now I can run around freely without worrying about anything. Except for Nugs because, he was chasing Niffty and I around the hotel. Though it was fun.

"Oh no! He's catching up to us!" I glanced behind and saw Nugs running faster, I picked Niffty up and stomped my foot down. I was lifted in the air before sliding down a wooden slide. Me and Niffty laughed and cheered.

Nugs slid down behind us, snorting happily. We then made it to the lobby, I froze. Many demons seemed to be checking in, some even spoke to the two fuckers. I then screamed in surprise as Nugs jumped on my back.

I simply laughed it off before holding him in my arms, Niffty sat on my shoulders. "Are you okay miss Y/N?!" "Are you hurt?!" "I heard about what happened-" "I'm sorry!" Most came over to ask about me.

It was funny cause they left Alastor and Angel just to talk to me. "I'm glad you guys are concerned about me, but I assure you I'm fine! Just a little sad is all.." They gave me hugs and some gifts, before turning to angels and leaving.

"Y/N!" Charlie ran over to me while clapping her hands. "I got some news for you!" I titled my head, motioning for her to continue. She then grabbed my hand as someone placed a blindfold over my eyes.

I held onto Nugs with one arm as he rubbed against me, Niffty patted my head as I grew nervous. Charlie walked me somewhere, still holding my hand. "Watch out, we have to walk up!" I nodded, being careful walking up the stairs.

A door then opened as Charlie led me inside a room, she then sat me down on a chair. I then heard Nugs snort a lot as footsteps approach me. "Niffty? Can you get off my shoulders now?"

"Okay mom!"

My heart warmed at that. I patted Nugs, he calmed down. It was quiet, before Nugs jumped out of my arms as Niffty and him walked out- "Wait! Are you really going to leave me here?! It's kinda cold.."

"Don't worry mom! We'll come back! I just have to get something, and Nugs here will help me! Okay?" I nodded, then the door shut. "....H-hello? Anyone there?" I flinched as a hand was placed on my cheek, it felt familiar.

The blindfold was then taken off as the lights came on, I shivered from how cold the room was. I blinked before shaking, Alastor and Angel stood in front of me.

I growled as my claws came out. "Now dear, please hear us out.." "We want to apologize.." I stopped, raising an eyebrow. Alastor then picked me up and hugged me, Angel hugged me from behind. Alastor spoke.

"Darling, I know how much having a kid meant to you, and I didn't see that until I saw how hurt you were. I felt really guilty after you lost it, but I want to make it up to you. I've realized my mistake and how much it affected you but I really want to see you smile again, no more frowning! So here I say, I'm sorry.."

I smiled a little before hugging him tightly, glancing at Angel. He sighed and held onto me, a small smile on his face as he rubbed my stomach.

"Sugar, I realize what I did was wrong. And I didn't notice until you took Nugs from me, and I want you to know that you're more important than anything in hell! Fuck, I even love you more than drugs and sex! And I will only love you, so all I ask is you to forgive me.. I'm really sorry!"

I cried a little while holding both of them close, they held onto me. "So, do you forgive us?" I nodded while crying more, my ears going down. They both kissed my cheeks, hands trailing down my sides.

"Then, will you let us show you how sorry we are~?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Christmas Special smut ;)?

If so, then I'm sorry because you'll have to wait till Christmas to see it..