Sick again

~The next day~

Vaggie PoV:

I glared as Alastor walked in the main lobby. He was still smiling. That fuck- "Good morning everyone! How is everybody today?" Why is he acting like nothing happened? I reached for my spear, but somebody stopped me.

"Don't Vag!" I looked at Charlie, growling. "Oh come on!" She shook her head and smiled at me. I cursed under my breath and let go of my spear. "I'm sure she is fine!" "Y/N IS NOT FINE! HELP ME!"

I ran toward her room with Charlie, I stopped at the door way. Y/N was on the ground, throwing up mass amounts of blood and puke. Me and Charlie covered our noses. "Oh no! This room is a mess!"

Nifty ran to get some cleaning supplies, Y/N looked terrible, she looked at me. "I'm sick again..." I rolled my eye and laughed. She smiled before coughing and throwing up again, this time it was pink and black.

Husk came in while covering his nose, picking up Y/N and rushing out. Nifty immediately started cleaning, she didn't seem to mind or care. Charlie and I walked out before heading towards Husk.

He held onto Y/N as she whined, clenching her stomach. "It feels like I have to throw up, but then I don't.." I felt her forehead before sighing. "You need rest, if you have to throw up please get one of us.."

She nods and leans against Husk, he rubbed her back as he drank his booze. "Is she okay?" We all glared at Angel as Husk growled, Y/N whined more. "F-fuck off you slutty hooker.." I laughed at her choice of words.

He seemed hurt, but Y/N didn't care. I'm starting to like her more. "Now Y/N, that isn't n-" "You too you TALK SHOW FUCKING PRICK! FUCK OFF!" We all flinched at her sudden outburst, she started crying.

Husk comfort her as Charlie took Alastor and Angel outside. "You'll be okay Y/N, we'll take care if you!" She smiled while wiping away her tears. "Thank you!" I nodded.

"V-vaggie?" "Yeah?" She stayed silent, then looked at me. The look she gave me, I knew. My eye widened as I covered my mouth. Husk looked confused. "Y-You're lying! I already said-" She shook her head.

Oh..

Charlie's PoV:

"Guys, I know you are worried for Y/N, but we can handle this by ourselves! You've done enough!" "But Charlie dear-" I held my hand up, he stopped. "We don't need your help. If you come near her, I'm afraid I'll have to kick you out.."

Alastors smile widened. "Then I guess that means I'll have to take back what I gave you, you're practically doomed without my help!" I looked down. Damn, he's right.. I took a deep breath, before I saw many demons rushing this way, doctors in front of them.

"Is she alright?!" "We heard she was staying here!" "Can I stay here?! I wanna make sure she is okay!" Many demons questioned me, either about the hotel or Y/N.

I glanced at Alastor, he just stood there. I looked at the doctors. "Are you here for Y/N?" One of them nodded. "We got a call from your friend Vaggie, she thinks she may have the disease again.." I let them in.

Vaggie and Husk got to work as the doctors check Y/N in the living room. Many demons got their rooms and went in them immediately before asking about Y/N again. "I assure you guys, she is fine!" They calmed down.

"We also heard about what happened on the news.." They all glared at Angel, but looked away when Alastor smiled. "And we got her some gifts!" It suddenly got bright, I covered my eyes.

The light went away and I gasped, most demons were now angels. I squealed, they smiled. "Hey, being one isn't bad!" "Yeah!" They handed me their gifts before flying up into a portal.

It then happened to the rest of them, a pile of gifts was waiting for Y/N. The doctors came back and questioned the rest of us, I stood worried. "So, turns out she doesn't have the disease! Just a little flu!"

"But don't worry! It should be gone in a few hours!" I stopped them. "Are you sure she isn't having a child? Because that would be cute.." They laughed and shook their head. "Nope! We ran a few tests and did an ultrasound! She isn't pregnant!"

I sighed sadly, but nodded. "Thank you doctors!" They smiled before leaving. "Hey Charlie! We are low on food and supplies!" I groaned. "Alright!"

"HUSK! ME AND CHARLIE ARE GOING TO GET MORE STUFF! WATCH Y/N PLEASE!" Y/N whimpered. "Oops, sorry.." She only smiled. Husk walked to me and nodded, drinking his booze.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off. "Don't worry, I'll make sure those two fuckers don't get anywhere near her!" I nodded and went with Vaggie to get supplies.

Husker PoV:

I sat down in a chair next to Y/N, bored out of my mind. "H-huskie?" I looked down at her. "What?" She smiled. "T-thank you for staying with me~!" I felt something off in my stomach.

"J-just shut the fuck up and rest.." She pouted, I found it oddly cute. "But I'm not tired!" "How the hell could you not be tired?" She shrugged before groaning.

"Can you help me sleep? Please?" She gave me those kitty eyes, I blushed a little. Though I saw her nothing more than a friend. "Why the fuck should I-"

She then winked at me, her ears flattening as mine went up. "Please? Even if I wanted to sleep, I couldn't! I'm only asking you this one favor, I'll even buy you more booze when I'm better!"

I smirked at that and thought about that taste of my beloved booze. "You know what? Fine, I'll help you sleep!" "Yay! Thanks-" She then hugged me, I hugged back.

Y/N then purred as I rubbed her back before she pulled me on the couch with her. I sat up, she gasped. Oh fuck.. We were kinda in a weird position. Her eyes shined a little.

Should I..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Smut with Husker or no?