Two in one night?!

⚠Smut ahead ;) ⚠

(This is will be my first smut I'll ever write, so don't judge! If you don't like this type of stuff, then don't read this chapter! And don't worry, you won't miss anything!)

Angels PoV:

N/N bit her lip again while looking down, her hair falling in front of her face. She better make up her mind cause I can't- "No.." I stood there. Wait what?

"Are you serious?" She nodded before moaning again. "I don't w-want to stop! I already k-know the pills won't help! But I know y-you can!" I smirked before crawling on top of her again, she pulled me down to kiss her.

I could hear her purring as she did. I placed my hands on her hips while placing the others on her waist, pulling her close. She gripped my shoulders as I kissed down her neck.

"A-ah.. Angel~!" I froze. Wait, I can't fuck her here. I then pulled away. She whined and pouted, panting. "W-why did you stop?!" I picked her up, smirking. "I am not fucking you in the hotel, we won't have privacy~!"

She blushed as I put her down. I  started walking to a club a few blocks down from the hotel as N/N stayed behind me, the bouncer growled. "Why are the hell are you here?"

I only chuckled. "Come on pal, let me in! I have to take care of something!" He scoffed and shook his head. "You aren't coming in here! I don't trust you-" N/N then whined and hugged my arm.

"Who's that?" She walked in his view, his eyes widened. He stuttered, but glared at me. "You still aren't allowed-" "P-please sir.." He went to talk to her privately.

Whatever she told him worked, cause he let us in. I led her to the backroom, where my friends waved. I greeted them before walking inside, two bouncers stood by the door.

N/N explained to them, they only nodded and let us in. "O-oh! And if the Radio Demon comes by, don't let him near m-me.. Please.." They nodded and closed the door. I licked my lips while staring at her.

I'm hungry~!

Your PoV:

I looked around the room. There was a red and black bed with white curtains around it, and candles were lit. There was also a balcony that showed most of hell.

Maybe I should forgive Alastor.. I was a bit too harsh on him.. I thought about it before sighing and smiled. "Angel-" I turned, but was instantly kissed.

⚠⚠⚠⚠

My heat craved him as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he walked toward the bed. He then threw me onto it while licking his lips.

The bed was so soft. Angel slowly took his top off before crawling on top of my and kissed up to my neck. I moaned as he bit down and took my top off, I could feel the fur of his floof on my bare chest.

Two of his hands then pulled me close and rested on my hips as the other two grasped my chest. I moaned as he kissed me, his warm tongue sliding in my mouth. Our tongues wrapped around each other as Angel bucked his hips up.

I whimpered at that. He then slipped of my skirt, not pulling away from my lips. He then started grinding against me, I gasped and moaned. "Ah! Angel~!" He chuckled. "Like that kitten~?" I whined and nodded.

He then grew another pair of arms as those one took off my undergarments and held my legs open. I panted as my ears flattened, the feeling of cold air brushing against my skin made me shiver. "Ang- Ah~!!"

He didn't let me finish as he inserted his fingers in me. He pumped them in and out, I tilted my head back as I let out moans. He pumped them faster, my moans getting louder. "A-angel~! Angel!"