A gift?

~Timeskip~

Your PoV:

Holy shit Angel was right... I can't feel my legs.. I glared over at him while crossing my arms. He only winked at me, my face flushed a deep scarlet. "I guess I was right sugar~!" I stuck my tongue out and blew a raspberry.

My chin was lifted up as Alastor bit down on my tongue, smirking at me. "Like I said before, save it till later darling~!" I put my tongue back in my mouth as I pouted. Oh yeah. I can't walk so Alastors carrying me.

I heard familiar voices and saw Charlie carrying some bags. "Do you need any help?" She shook her head, Vaggie and Husker coming behind her with more. "Why the fuck is he carrying you?"

I glanced at Husker and blushed. "Well-" "You see! Y/N almost sorta got raped by these demons on the way here, she sprinted all the way back and I took care of them!" How the hell did Alastor come up with that excuse?!

"Is that true..?" I nodded and shook a little, just the word 'rape' made me get flash backs of... Him. It even made me cry. Vaggie took and hugged me, rubbing my back as she growled.

I hugged back, shaking. "Maybe we should let Y/N rest, its been a long week for her.." I nodded and thanked Charlie. Alastor took me to my room and set me down on the bed.

Charlie came in and handed me some new clothes. I pulled her into a hug, smiling. "Thank you, you're the best friend a friend could ask for.." She smiled and patted my head.

She then left, but Alastor stayed. I tilted my head. "Uh, do you mind turning around so I can change?" He shook his head, a big smile on his face.

"Why should I? It's not like I've seen you undressed before right~?" My face flushed red, more than his hair and brighter than his smile. He laughed.

"Just change my kitty~! I won't judge~!" I pouted and turned away, slowly changing. I could feel his eyes staring up and down my body, before his footsteps got closer.

As I put my new shirt on, he spoke. He was right behind me. "Me and Angel got something for you! I hope you like it!" He then placed something around my neck.

My ears perked up as I heard a small bell. "There you go! Can you look at me?" I slipped on the shorts before slowly looking at Alastor, he held up a mirror.

I smiled while playing with the small bell. (^^) "It's so cute! Thank you!" I jumped and hugged him, my legs around his waist. He laughed and held onto me.

"Your welcome my kitty~!" I smiled more before yawning, he slowly put me down. "You should get some rest, we are doing something very special tomorrow!"

I nodded and went to lay down. Alastor tucked me in and kissed my forehead, leaving after. He shut my door, and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I was in a rush! I apologize if I didn't add a chapter yesterday! (Don't remember if I did XD)

Also, message me for ideas! Cause I'm running low on them!