Long time, no see

(A/N: I just edited the picture, I was scared drawing this..)

Angel PoV:

I stayed by N/Ns side, holding her hand tightly as I stared at her pale face. Someone called Alastor out and he went to speak with them, everyone else either went back to the hotel or stayed in the waiting room.

N/Ns heart rate was slow, but she was alive. I haven't slept since the first day she was put in here, which was 2 weeks ago. The doctor said she'll be able to come back today, but he'll need to check her first.

Everytime I closed my eyes, I would instantly open them. Hoping she would be awake, but she never woke up. Somebody then walked in, it was the doctor.

"I need to check on her, do you mind leaving?" I shook my head, he sighed. I frowned before standing up and walking out, he closed the door behind me.

Smiles soon came back, he was frowning and looked sad. That's new. "Hey, what happened?" He only looked at me and shook his head. I stared confused.

"Am I turning soft?" I was taken back by his question, I answered. "Just a little.." He sighed and sat down. "Hey, there is nothing bad about it! I don't understand what the big deal is-"

He glanced at me, before putting a hand on my shoulder. His smile never came back. "Let me explain.."

Your PoV:

What happened? Why does my throat hurt? I felt something poke my wrist. What?! My eyes bottled open, but I quickly closed them due to the brightness.

"Ah, you're awake I see! How are you feeling babe~?" I froze and turned to look at Dr. Crow. No wonder he sounds familiar, he's Casey! I shook a bit, holding back my tears.

Casey was my abusive boyfriend in my mortal life. Key word: Was. I found out he was cheating with my sister, and he started drinking. So I broke up with him before I went on my big tour, now here he is. In front of me.

He went to the door and locked it, putting the key in his coat. I growled as he walked toward me, smirking. "Now that we are alone, I can finally take what I always wanted~!" I gasped as he pinned me down on the hospital bed.

⚠13+⚠

Oh no.. Please.. He kissed down my neck as his hand trailed down my side stopping at my hip and pulling me closer. I whimpered as he kissed me and forced his rough tongue in my mouth.

I could felt his 'friend' near my thigh. When he pulled away I gasped for air, then he kissed me again. I growled and pushed him away, scratchintg his clothed face. I gasped as the scratches stitched together.

He glared before smacking me and leaning toward my neck. I cried as he made my legs wrap around his waist, he chuckled. "Babe, you know you shouldn't fight it or you'll be punished.. Now be a good girl and-"

I screamed, trying the get the others attention from outside the room. He covered my mouth and tugged my hair. "You bitch! Shut up!" I struggled and cried, screaming more. "N/N?!" The door shook a bit, banging was heard.

"N/N open the door!" I could hear nurses being called. He then tried to take off my gown. "We called for help N/N don't worry!" From outside, I could hear they were having trouble opening the door.

I fought Casey as I tried scratching him with one hand as the other held my gown up. He managed to pin me down again, I screamed and cried as I felt my insides stretching as I felt his hips against mine.

"A-angel! Charlie! V-v-vaggie! H-help me please! H-he's-" "Shut up!" The door then broke open, I looked over and cried more. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" Angel shouted. I sobbed and covered my face.

Casey was thrown off me and taken away. Angel sat me on his lap and I held my gown close, he rubbed my back. "It's okay sugar, he's gone now.." I cried more, then stopped as I felt my heat coming.

"Uh Angel.. I think you should let her change.." I looked down and saw only the front of my body was covered. I immediately got off and ran to the restroom.

Charlie and Vaggie handed me some clothes, waiting outside for me. I came back out while wiping my tears, frowning. Angel came over and picking me up, kissing my cheek. I looked around.

"W-wheres Alastor..?" Everyone froze. It took me a second, till I cried again. I pushed Angel away before running out of the hospital, going to the hotel. As soon as I walked in, I bumped into someone.

I looked up. It was Alastor. As soon as he looked at me, his smile fell. "Why did you l-leave?" He didn't answer. "Alastor..?" He simply walked away, humming a tune.

My heart hurt at that. Did... Did he just? I stomped my foot, rage in me. I gasped as a wall of stone blocked Alastors path. He glanced at me, I could tell he was shocked.

"I-If you're not going to speak to me then don't! It's nice to know someone else doesn't care for me.." "N-N/N I-" "Fuck off Alastor.." I walked away to my room, the wall went down as my rage dissapeared.

I slammed the door shut and fell on my bed, crying in my pillow. Fuck Alastor! Fuck him! Damnit! I threw my pillow at the wall, before punching it. "FUCK YOU ALASTOR YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

Things won't be the same now..