Heat

A/N: Of course there are going to be chapters like this one, it's fucking hell! So don't hate >:3

Angels PoV:

"FUCK YOU ALASTOR YOU FUCKING CUNT!" I was quite shocked at N/Ns choice of words, though it made me laugh. I headed to the bar and took a quick shot, winking at Husker.

"Thanks for the shot hot stuff~!" "Go fucking bother someone else.." I shrugged before looking around. There isn't much to do. I looked over at Alastor, he seemed guilty, sad, angry. He should be.

I thought back to what he told me at the hospital, anger built up in me. I took deep breaths while calming down. He only cares about himself.. I stood and walked past him. "Angel-"

"Fuck off buddy, you've done enough.." I bumped shoulders with him before heading to N/Ns room. I knocked on her door. "If that's Alastor, fuck off.." "It's not!"

I heard a small thud before rapid footsteps, then the door swung open. "Hey doll, how are-" She jumped up and hugged me. "-you doing..?" She giggled and buried her face in my floof.

It felt weird. N/N then looked up at me, her eyes half open before she pulled away and panted. I tilted my head. "Are you okay? You're burning up!" She whined before pulling me down to her eye level.

She then cupped my face. "A-angel~! Do you think y-you can go get me some pills..? I need them~!" She moaned out, I felt my whole body shiver. Why is she acting like this?

I examined her as she backed away. Her face was red and her tail between her legs, ear down as she panted and little out little moans. It took me a second, before I figured it out. "You're in heat, aren't you?"

She nodded while biting her lip and looking up at me, it was kinda a turn on. "P-please~!" I snapped out of it while nodding, rushing out of the hotel and to the store.

I got what I need before heading back. Well, not before helping out a few demons with my services. I fixed myself while smirking, licking my lips. Maybe I should help my dear N/N hm..?

Dirty thoughts ran around and through my head as I went back to the hotel, I just turned myself on. There's no going back now~! I can't hold back if I wanted to.. I smirked while heading to N/Ns room, humming.

Well, not before getting stopped my Smiles. I glared at him, growling. "What the hell do you want?" He sighed. "Please Angel, it's really important!" He looked serious, even his smile came back. I shook my head. "Fine!" "Thank you.."

~Small timeskip~

"W-WAIT WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I shouted. He nodded, his smile growing more. I actually missed this, though that isn't important right now.

Apparently N/Ns crazy ex, Casey, had escaped hells prison and is now searching for her. This isn't good. "But no need to worry! I'm the Radio Demon! So he shouldn't be hard to fight!"

"Oh really?" He nodded. "I looked at his files, he may look strong, but he is actually pretty weak. To N/N he's powerful.. So we need to keep her safe!" I scoffed.

"You mean I need to keep her safe!" He froze. "She doesn't like you anymore pimp, so worry about her ex! I can take care of her myself!" "Angel come on, don't-" I walked away from him and to N/N.

I went to knock, but her door creaked open. "A-angel~?" Her moan turned me on more, but I controlled myself. Come on, fight it!

Your PoV:

My heat grew worse as I could smell Angel from where I was, his shadow stood in the door way. I panted, craving his scent. "Angel..~ Did y-you get them~?" He didn't say anything.

Instead he held up a bag. I smiled while reaching toward it, but he pulled it back and put it in my dresser. "W-what..?" He then closed the door before walking toward me.

He slowly climbed on top of me, sliding up between my legs. I panted and pulled him closer, inhaling his scent. He chuckled then kissed my neck, I purred while trailing my hand down to his floof.

Angel groaned while biting down on my shoulder, I could tell he liked it. His floof was so soft and warm. I purred more and moaned as he touched my ears, my tail swaying.

Two of his hands kept mine above my head as the other two cupped my cheeks, I moaned as his put his knee near my heat. I panted before he kissed me.

His hand then trailed down my side, flashbacks of Casey came to mind as I shoved him away. I gasped while covering my mouth. Angel looked worried.

"Do you want to stop? We can. I'll just give you the pills and I'll handle my problem.." His question left me thinking...

Do I want this to stop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Smut next chapter? Or no?

Cause I don't want to write it and notice a kid is reading or there is going to be hate..

So yeah or nah?