Background

~This will be about a girl who ends up in hell, and meets some interesting demons~

You were a famous singer and did many tours. You did rock, pop, and rap. Of course you sang many other genres, but those were your main ones.

You were also the daughter of a famous baker. You grew up in the bakery mostly with your father since your mother was ill.

You enjoyed all the sweets you were able to take on your tours. Though you were rarely home due to it.

Because of this, you grew apart from your parents and they loved you less. You only went on tour to help earn money for your mothers illness. Each year, it got worse.

On your 16th birthday, your mother was diagnosed with Pneumonia and cancer of the heart. This broke you and you took a break from your music career for a while, but your father wouldn't let you see her.

This broke you more and you decided to run away for a few days. But when you came back, your mother was gone and your dad was an alcoholic. He would bring home hookers and even your mothers friends.

You stayed locked in your room, only coming out to eat. Due to all the stuff that has happened, it encouraged you to right a song about it. When you sang it at your tour, it went popular real quick.

Everyone felt bad as you explained what had happened to have you make that song:

"You all know me.." Everyone cheered and clapped, you continued. "Just a young artist, doing her best to surprise you all!" They screamed in joy, you frowned and looked at the screen above you as it zoomed on your face.

"Well I have a surprise for you.. So all I ask is you listen.." You took a deep breath as it went silent, a piano began to play. "Ever since my tour in LA, my mother has been ill.. Me and my father have tried our best to heal her, and all the money I've been making has been going to her hospital bill.. "

"When I turned 16, she was diagnosed with a disease and cancer of the heart.. " A few people gasped, others looked down. "I ran away cause I couldn't see her, but when I came back she was gone and my father started drinking.."

"He wasn't happy and blamed her death on me. It's hard as a kid to accept something you didn't do yet you take the blame for it. I do blame myself because I wasn't there for my mom.." You wiped your cheeks and laughed.

"I didn't even know I was crying.." You put your hand down in the crowd, many hands held yours. "I'm grateful you all are here.. Do you guys promise you won't be like my father?" They a raised their hands and screamed.

You smiled and stood. "Thank you all for coming to my show! I hope to see you guys in my next tour in LV!" You walked off stage as they all waved at you. "Great job Y/N!" Your manager, Charlie, said. (Not the daughter of Satan!) You smiled at her. "Thank you ma'am!" After the show you decided to walk home.

As you waited by the crosswalk, you noticed a kitten walking into the road. You didn't mind it. That is until you heard tires screeching. You looked and saw a car driving side to side, a man on his phone and not paying attention to the road.

The kitten was half way. You panicked and ran into the road, grabbing the kitten and throwing it on the crosswalk. The last thing you remember are bright headlights and a car horn.

A/N: Should I continue :3?