Deprived

Jungkook

"What will you say to Papa Jin?" I asked.

"Con... con.. Seoyeon kensey dada."

I laughed at my three year old daughter as we waited for her papa Jin to finish her talk with her college friends.

At last, he graduated after three and a half gruelling years of being a student and a great father to our kids.

"I already taught you how to say it Seoyeon. You forgot again?" Yoonjoon said. He's 8 years old already.

"Seoyeon nayet good chunchun oppa." Our little girl is such a darling. She's very gentle and polite just like his Papa Jin.

Yoonjoon is a very patient brother. He always teach his little sister how to talk, to write and to dance.

Seokjin said Seoyeon never really gave her any problems especially during those times when he needs to do his thesis.

"Hi kids!" Seokjin came in black turtle neck, black suit and his specs. What a sight to behold.

Yoonjoon and Seoyeon run to hug him. "Congratulations Papa Jin." Yoonjoon kissed Jin on his cheeks. "Thank you sweetie."

And Seoyeon quickly jump to his arms. "Hey my little baby girl. Did you miss Papa?"

Seoyeon nods. "Conlats papa." She said to Jin that made Jin flustered. "Oh my gosh sweetheart. Thank you. Who taught you that?"

"Chunchun oppa."

"Good job Yoonjoon. I love you." He said to my first born who in return hug him on his waist. "I love you too Papa Jin."

Even if Yoonjoon is not Jin's son, he did not treat him differently. He loved him like his very own.

Then his gaze went to me. Finally. Because it seems that our two kids will not let him go.

"You're so beautiful my love." I can't help to admire the beauty of my husband-to-be. "Congratulations babe!"

I snake my arm to his waist then lean down to kiss him but he points to his cheek. Well of course, the kids are here. Seokjin knew me well. "Thank you." He said, winking at me.

"Let's go to the hotel now. They are waiting for us there." My father made a reservation in a hotel and both our families are there already waiting for us. We will have our dinner to celebrate Jin's graduation.

As years go by, I saw how Jin matured. Especially when we already have our daughter. When he started to go to school, he is still a hands on father. He always made sure that Seoyeon and Yoonjoon's needs were ready before leaving to school. He's the one taking care of them when he arrived home. And even finding time to help Yoonjoon with his homework. He's awake the whole night when they were sick. He's still the one cooking breakfast for all of us. He is just amazing.

But aside from being a father, he is also a great partner. We do fight sometimes and I remember how I struggle with my jealousy when he started going to school. I know how much he gained so much attention. Especially with his looks. I remember waiting for him outside his school glaring at all the boys trying to get his attention. But the best part, it just made me so proud that he is mine and I am his.

And when it comes to our personal relationship, Jin is under birth control. He knew me very well that I cannot control myself. Maybe we already have our fourth child by now if he did consult with his doctor. Jin wants everything planned as his priority is to finish his studies first.

"Seoyeon princess, aren't you going to your bedroom now?" I asked my daughter. Jin stared at me as he knows what I mean by that.

"Nayet dada. Seoyeon wants papa." Seoyeon said as she clings tighter to Jin. They are playing her barbie doll and it's already 10 in the evening.

"But princess, it's already 10. You need to sleep now." I insists.

"Seoyeon sleep here with papa."

Jin laughed at me as he hugged our daughter. It's his graduation and we already planned about this long time ago. I already have our chair fully upholstered. And I've been on a 'diet' for five months now. Jin wanted to concentrate on his thesis and being the understanding partner that I am, I did not complain. And today will supposed to be our first time after a long time but it looks like Seoyeon will not let me taste my Seokjin.

"Seoyeon, are you a good girl or a bad girl?" I asked, Jin glared at me.

"Jungkook!"

"Seoyeon good girl dada."

"Jungkook! Can you stop that? Seoyeon wants to stay here, can't you see? She just missed her papa. Right baby?" Jin really is something else.

"Then what about me? I miss you too." I said as I rub his thigh.

"We still have plenty of time baby. Just let your daughter stay here with us." He said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Jin, five months. It's been five months. I can't wait any longer. You've been depriving me for so long. I also have my needs baby." I don't care if he thinks I'm too needy right now. Because I am.

Jin laughed. I mean, he just laughed. And I think it annoys me. Too much I guess? "Okay, if you say so. I'll sleep in Yoonjoon's bedroom tonight." I stood up. I'm serious.

"Kook!" I heard Jin called. "Come on! She's just a little girl. Are you even serious?"

"I don't know why you made a promise and you will break it after. You just gave me false hopes." I said.

"Oh god. Jungkook what's wrong with you?"

"With me? Nothing. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I made my way out of our bedroom. I heard him call me but I'm just totally pissed.