Hint

Jungkook's POV

I called Taehyung after I brought Seokjin to school. He said he was just in his apartment. I bought something to eat and headed to Taehyung's home.

"What made Jeon Jungkook come over to my house?" Taehyung grabbed the bag of food from my hand and went straight to the dining room.

"I think Jin is seeing someone."

Taehyung looked at me, confused. "Wait, Jimin right? You said Jimin? Sorry my ears are terrible, I really thought you said Jin."

"Yes I said Jin." I confirmed.

Taehyung chuckled, "And so what if he's seeing someone? He's not your boyfriend. Well, unless you're not telling me everything yet."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

Taehyung handed Jungkook a cup of brewed coffee laughing. "Seriously, are you trying to admit it now that you like him? I was just saying that to you a few days ago and you're telling me 'i'm already married tae.. i'm married' blah blah bullshit. And now look at you, eating your own words."

"Shut up Taehyung. You know I like him the first time I saw him." I have mentioned it to him that I have an eye for Auntie Soomi's son. But Tae just shrugged it off telling me that I like everyone.

"Now, that's the Jeon Jungkook that I know. I can't blame you, the first time I saw him, he was indeed noticeable. I'm actually wondering why you're not making any steps to get him. Oh! Wait! I remember. You said you're married."

"Can you please stop being sarcastic Tae? I did not come here just for your bickerings."

"Okay! Sorry! So what now? What will you do about it?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm confused. I don't like him seeing other guys. I actually ordered him to cancel his date with that Namjoon guy. I don't know why I did that. I saw him really confused. I think he was frightened."

Taehyung fall into laughter, "You're too funny Kook. You're not yet his boyfriend but you're making him feel that you already are his boyfriend. Of course he'll get scared."

"But at the same time, I felt guilty about Jimin. He doesn't deserve this."

Taehyung make face. "You know, I'm not saying this that it's right for you to see other man apart from your cheating ass husband..."

"Can you please stop calling Jimin names? You don't have proof that he's cheating." I cut him off.

"Okay I don't have proof that he's cheating but I can prove one thing and you know what's that?" I shook my head to say no. "You're stupid and ignorant. Anyway, let's go back to our real topic. As I was saying, if you really want Jin, be prepared for the consequences. After all, though I still can't understand why, you're still married to Jimin. If there is someone who will lose and break in this situation, that would be Seokjin. So better straight it up. But I have to be honest. I like Seokjin better for you. So naive, so beautiful, so young. You deserve someone like that. Unlike your ass.... okay, nevermind. But seriously Kook, you better break away from your old ignorant self."

I was astounded by Taehyung's words. He was right. I better straight everything up.

"Tae, can you do something for me?"

"What's that?"

Jin's POV

I think I did not understand anything from our Economics Class. I'm still in shocked on what I just discovered earlier. My class was over but I can't move my ass off the chair. Namjoon snapped his finger in front of my face to divert my attention.

"What's with the straight-face? Still can't get over that Jimin?"

"Joonie, do you think I need to say that to Jungkook? What I saw?"

Namjoon shrugged, "Don't you think you should not meddle in their marital problems? You don't even know if he will believe you."

"But don't you think it's fair for him to know what's happening? O shookt! What time is it?" I suddenly remember Jungkook.

"3:15? Why?"

"Fuck!" I ran towards the door. I can hear Namjoon calling me from behind. He grabbed my arm. "Can you calm down? Why are you scared of that Jungkook?"

"I'm not scared. I just don't want to create more issues. He is so stern when he talk so might as well be nice to him rather than make him angry. Don't you think?" I said in between panting.

Namjoon accompany me to the driveway. I can already see Jungkook's car from afar. My heart races. Namjoon was right, I'm scared. Jungkook was standing in front of his car and already giving me angry stares. He walks towards the passenger side and opened the door. I looked at Namjoon before going inside the car. I can see Jungkook and Namjoon glaring at each other.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked as he accelerates the car.

"S-sir I'm sorry. I know I'm 20 minutes late. I lost track of time." I replied nervously.

"So what are you doing with that Namjoon that made you lost track of time?" I can see him clenched his jaw.

I closed my eyes. I really want to question him. Yell at him. What's wrong with him? He's been acting weird since our kitchen encounter this morning. And I want to ask him why. He is acting like he is my boyfriend. Who is he to stop me from doing what I wanted to do?

"Seokjin I'm talking to you!" I jerked as soon as I heard him raise his voice.

"Sir we're just discussing about our project. I'm sorry." I think it is best to stay away from discussions. I don't want to dwell with my stupid assumptions.

I heard him sigh. I can see that his hands  were more relaxed compared to earlier when he's gripping too hard on the steering wheel.

"Sir, is Sir Jimin still in Busan?" As much as I wanted to follow Namjoon's advise, I realized that I should at least give him a slight hint about his husband's where abouts.

He looked at me wondering why I asked him that. "Yes and why?"

Don't say it Jin, don't say it. "I'm not sure if that's really him because I'm a little far but I think I saw him at the hotel near our school earlier. So I'm wondering if he already arrived from Busan. Or maybe, he will surprise you? Oh my! Did I just spill the beans?" Great Seokjin!

I looked at Jungkook, his face turned gloomier. "Is he with Yoongi?"

I knew it. He probably knew about what Jimin is doing. "Yes sir. I think that's Yoongi."

Jungkook grabbed his phone and gave it to me. His hands shaking. "Dial his number and put him on speaker." His voice already breaking but I did what I am told to do.

The phone just keeps on ringing and will divert the call to mailbox. "Keep on dialling." Jungkook ordered. It took us five minutes before Jimin answered the call. I looked at Jungkook and I can see that he is very angry.

Jimin: "Babe!"

Jungkook: "Where are you?"

Jimin: "Busan. Why are you asking me that?"

Jungkook: (I saw his hands gripped to the steering wheel.) I just miss you. When are you arriving?

Jimin: I miss you too! I will arrive tonight.

I saw Jungkook's eyes swell in tears. He grabbed the phone from my hand and hanged it. Awkward silence filled the car. I can't even look at him. I suddenly felt guilty. I think I should have listened to Namjoon.