Breakfast

"I'll shower now. Let's have breakfast after. See you at the porch."

Did he really asked me to have breakfast with him? Why would he? Really? I don't know why I'm starting to get nervous. I'm just assuming. I think I've misunderstood.

I prepared his breakfast and put it in a tray. I don't have any plans of serving his breakfast myself.

"Hae can you do me a favor?" Jin called one of the maids. "Do you want a cake?"

The maid flashed a big smile meaning yes.

"Good. Can you serve this to Sir Jungkook? I'll give you a cake tonight in return. Yes?" I am hoping for a yes of course.

"But I'm scared of Sir Jimin." The maid looked worried. Okay, so the notorious Jimin.

"You will serve this to Sir Jungkook and not to Sir Jimin. After you serve this, just leave immediately. Just don't engage to any conversation with him especially with his husband. So, cake?." I instructed and of course, with bribe.

"Okay. But why? You're supposed to serve this to him. Did he scold you?" The maid asked.

"No he did not. If ever he ask you about me, just tell him I already left for school, okay?"

"Your class is 10 in the morning. It's too early to leave. Hmmmm.. I think i know why!" The maid smiled

"What do you mean you know why?"

"I know why you don't want to serve his breakfast."

Huh? Did she hear him earlier? Anyway, "Why?"

"You already noticed that he likes you! Right?" She jokingly slapped my arm.

"What are you talking about? Of course he doesn't like me!" I said in defence. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

"Aisshhh! I will tell you something. Come here." She moved her face near my ear and whispered, "I always see him secretly staring at you. All the time whenever he sees you he would stare and smile. Especially when you're in the garden studying your lessons." She giggled. She actually was so giddy about it.

"Shut up! That's not true!" I opposed. How dare she making up stories.

"I'm telling you the truth. I already saw him several times. You ask all the maids here. They noticed that too! And you ask the family driver, he told us that Sir Jungkook always ask about you. It seems like you and Mrs. Soomi are the only ones who's not aware." I wonder how they managed to talk behind our back.

"Just stop talking about me and Sir Jungkook okay?"

"But why? We all think that you and him look good together." I don't really know why she keeps on giggling.

"Shut up Hae! He's already married. How can you think about that?"

She pouts, "That Jimin is a monster having sex with Yoongi inside the car. He's cheating!"

My eyes widened by what she just said, "Wait, what was that you said?"

"Jimin is having an affair with his driver. We all know about that. Everyone here in the servant's quarter knew." Hae's voice becomes lower than earlier. My heart thumps by what I just heard. Is that true?

"I don't believe you. Besides, Sir Jungkook has everything. I don't think Sir Jimin would even think about cheating."

"Eh? You said what? Why would HE even? He's already doing it!" She exclaimed. And she looks disgusted about it.

"Maybe you just misunderstood. Yoongi is his driver for ten years. That's why they are really close." I don't want to be a bad mouth of course. I don't want to judge Jimin just because others talk ill about him.

"So, you can have sex because you are really close? Is that how closeness works nowadays?"

"Why? Did you see him doing that with Yoongi?"

"Yes! I saw them. Inside the car. Poor Kookie. He doesn't know his husband pooping on his head." She sighed. Is this really true? I suddenly felt guilty on why I have to ask other maid to serve his breakfast. Maybe he just needs someone to talk to? But I don't want his husband to scold me for eating breakfast with him. Jimin don't even want me to talk to Jungkook. What more to eat breakfast with him.

"Let's not talk about that. That's too personal. Just serve this to him. Maybe he's already at the porch." I almost push Hae out of the kitchen but she placed the tray back to me.

"You serve it." Hae grinned at me.

"Hae come on!"

"I would love to see you eating breakfast with him. You two look cute together." her giggles started to annoy me.

"But we already talk about this!" I almost yelled at her.

"Just go! So he won't need to stare at you from afar. Oh gosh! I love this!" And before I can even protest, she already went out of the kitchen giggling.

And one thing I realized. Cake doesn't work.

Although hesitant, I need to serve this tray of food to Jungkook. And as expected, he's already there sitting at the porch.

"Hi sir, here's your breakfast." I don't want to even look at him. After I placed the tray on the table, I turned my back from him immediately.

"Hey!" He grabbed my wrist. I stared on his hand, "Where are you going?"

"I-i'll get ready to school sir." Looking at him and on his hand on my wrist.

"I think I invited you for breakfast right?" Please stop smiling.

"But I have classes today sir."

"Can you please sit down for a while?" He called one of the maids and asked for another serving of food. "What time is your first class?"

"10 sir." I should have said 8.

"It's only 7. Don't worry, you won't be late. I'll bring you to school." He said while sipping on his coffee.

"But sir.... I think Sir Jimin will not like it."

"Jimin? Don't mind him. He's not at home. He's with his family in Busan." He said. I don't know how to answer that. My heart just keeps on racing in my chest. He looked at me, "Are you scared at me?"

"Uh, no sir!"

"So why are you nervous? Come on! Relax! I'm harmless." He gave me a bunny smile. Hae served my breakfast. I felt her elbow nudged my shoulder. I looked at her and she just gave me a smile. I'll deal with you later, I thought.

"Just eat your breakfast first. You need to eat before going to class. I will meet you at the parking at 9." The way he said that, its like he already make plans about it.

I struggle chewing my food. I don't know why this happened in the first place. I don't want him to treat me like this. This is my weakness. I'm afraid what would happen if this continue. And I'm afraid that if this persists, my feelings will fail me again.