Lies

Author's POV

Jungkook rests his head on his swivel chair and shuts his eyes closed. There are so many thoughts running through his head- business and his married life. He opens his eyes when someone knocks on the door of his office.

Taehyung peaks and gives Jungkook his boxy smile. "Can I come in?"

"Yes, please." Jungkook needs someone to talk to. Taehyung is his best buddy in the office.

Taehyung slouched on the chair in front of Jungkook's table. "Still can't get over Hanseo Group? If I were you, I will drop them out of the contract. You look for another company to handle the construction. Let's see if they will not come running after you."

"I already sorted that out," Jungkook answered

"Oh! So what's bothering you?"

"Jimin." Jungkook let out a sigh.

"What happened? Quarrel?" Taehyung sat up straight. Jungkook shook his head.

"He's cold to me," he said, and yes, he's complaining.

"What's new? I haven't seen him really sweet to you." Taehyung slouched again.

"I think I've been busy here in the office. I don't have time for him and Yoonjoon. I think he needs my presence." Jungkook massaged his temple, eyes closed.

"Why don't you talk to him and ask the problem?"

"He's busy."

Taehyung looks puzzled, "Busy? Is he working now? I mean, he's always out and about with his friends, right? He's not working to be that busy."

"What do you mean by that?" Said Jungkook, his voice sounds annoyed.

"I don't mean anything by that Kook. I just want to say that don't assume that everything is your fault. You should be in tandem to make your marriage work. Why don't you date him?" Taehyung suggested.

"It's been a while since we had a date. He chose to go out with his best friend Hoseok instead of going out with me." Jungkook sounds disappointed.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook intently, "With Hoseok? When was that?"

"Last Saturday. They had lunch, massage, and dinner. You know, like what they always do every weekend."

Taehyung frowned. "So Jimin was in Busan last Saturday?"

Jungkook's brows furrowed. "In Busan? I don't think he went to Busan. He went home the same day."

Taehyung looks confused, "But Kook, I saw Hoseok in Busan last Saturday with his boyfriend. And he's certainly not Jimin. He even introduced his boyfriend to me."

Jungkook leaned over to his table and stared at Taehyung. Taehyung pouts, "I'm not lying Kook."

Jungkook was curious. He now wonders where Jimin went last Saturday.

Jungkook chose to just stay quiet and let what happened slipped. He felt it because of his shortcomings that Jimin has been treating him cold. Maybe Jimin doesn't want him asking too much that's why he just said he will go out with Hoseok.

After taking a shower, Jungkook saw Jimin already in the bed. He removed the towel wrapped around his waist and went to bed naked. He crawled under the blanket and hugged Jimin.

"I miss you, babe." He whispered as he slips his hand inside Jimin's shirt and rubs his nipple. Jimin moaned and tried to shove Jungkook's hand. "I'm tired Jungkook."

But Jungkook did not remove his hand. Instead, he nipped Jimin's earlobe and started pinching his nipple. Jungkook felt Jimin's resistance. He moves over Jimin pinning him underneath his body. He captures Jimin's lips and refuses to let it go. Eventually, he feels Jimin relaxes and kisses him back.

He took his chance and removed Jimin's clothes until he is completely naked. He started to kiss Jimin on the neck, tugging his skin between his teeth and sucking it in. He made sure to leave purple bruises on his husband's neck.

He reached for Jimin's member but Jimin shoves his hand, "Jungkook no. Just fuck me."

Jungkook paused for a while and stared at Jimin, "What?" Jimin asked.

He moves over to Jimin and spread his leg wide. Jungkook position himself on Jimin's hole. "Jungkook please wear a condom," Jimin whispered.

"Why don't we try to have another child babe?" Jungkook said while licking Jimin's jawline. "Jungkook, please. I'm not yet ready. Please get a condom."

Jungkook sighs and pulls himself out of the bed and gets a condom on the drawer of the side table. He tears the wrapper and put the condom on. He moves over to Jimin again. This time, Jimin did not hesitate. Jungkook slides his cock inside Jimin's hole as the latter let out a loud moan that echoes in their bedroom.

"Oh God.. I miss you Jimin.." Jungkook groaned as he pounds Jimin hard. He sucks his husband's lower lip as he continues to thrust his cock into Jimin, again and again. "I love you, babe." Jungkook moaned.

Jungkook fucked him faster and harder. A few more thrust, Jungkook released his cum. He continues to thrust until he releases all his juice... He pulled out and removed the condom. He kisses Jimin on the lips.

"I love you," Jungkook whispered.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and buried his face on Jungkook's neck... "Let's sleep now Jk."

"When is your plan to have another baby? I think Yoonjoon needs a sibling." Jungkook asked while playing on Jimin's hair.

"I don't know yet Kook. I'm not yet ready. Yoonjoon is still young. Can we just enjoy him first?" Jimin replied. "Can we sleep now? I'm so sleepy." His voice almost inaudible.

"You take a rest now. I love you Jimin."

He looked at Jimin sleeping soundly in his arms. It's been a while since the last time they had that kind of intimacy. All he wanted to do now is to make it up with him. He thought I've been busy in the company. I think I failed to address my husband's needs. I think it's time to spend more time with him and our son.