Like?

a/n: well obviously, i'm not doing anything at home and just using wattpad the whole day. lol 😂

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Seokjin

Was he even serious that he will bring me to school? I should have said no but half of me wanted it so badly. I shook my head. This is not right. I should not let myself fall to a married man.

He said he will wait for me at 9. I went out of our quarters fifteen minutes earlier than 9. Hoping not to see Jungkook at the parking area. And thanks to the good Lord Jungkook is not yet there. I walked faster hoping he will not see me. I don't care if he gets angry later. I'll just think of an excuse. But as I get closer to the gate, I was surprised when I saw Jungkook's car already parked outside. Did he read my mind? I'm dead.

I saw him leaning at the passenger door, arms crossed and smirking. I knew it. He knew that I'm going to run away. He clicked his tongue. "So, you're planning to ditch me?"

I just stood there, frozen. Just staring at him nervously. I don't know how to answer his question.

"Seokjin?"

"No sir." I lied.

He smiled smugly as he opened the passenger door. Since I can't do anything about this now, I went in.

I don't know how to face him. If i could only make this car fly, I would. I just want to escape fast from this awkward situation I'm currently in.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"No sir. I.. i thought you're not serious about bringing me to school." I hope it works.

"Really Seokjin? It looks like you're running away from me." I swallowed. I can feel a lump formed in my throat. But thankfully, I found the courage to talk.

"I'm sorry sir. I just don't like to be scolded by Sir Jimin." I think it's better to be honest since i'm already running out of excuses.

"Why are you so scared of Jimin? Don't worry too much about him. I can handle him." He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry again sir."

He just kept silent while driving. Glancing to me once in a while. I can feel my hands sweating. He looks so handsome in shorts and white shirt. And he smells great too. The only problem is, he's already married.

I felt my phone vibrates in my pocket.

"Hello? ..... I think I will arrive 5 minutes more... can we talk about it on lunchtime? .... yes Joon... Okay, see you." I hanged and put my cellphone back in my pocket.

"Who's that?" He asked as he bites his lower lip.

"My classmate sir."

"Joon?"

"Yes sir. It's Namjoon. We're group mates as well."

"What time does your class ends?"

I looked at him, his eyes still on the road. "3pm sir."

"I'll fetch you at 3pm."

I looked at him again. "Sir?"

"I'll wait for you at 3 and don't try to ditch me." He said in a commanding tone.

"But sir, Namjoon and I will have coffee after class." I don't know what's going on with him.

"Cancel it."

I stared at him. Like my face has a big question mark and waiting for him to explain what's going on.

"You will cancel it Jin. I'll wait for you outside the school at 3pm. I will bring you home. No more buts." He scowled at me.

And so I went out of his car confused. I can see him looking at me from the inside like watching my every move.

*******

"Joon can I tell you something?"

"Sure." Namjoon said while we eat our lunch in the school cafeteria.

"I think I can't go with you at the coffee shop after class." I'm actually embarrassed to tell him that.

He looked at me, "Why so sudden? You're the one who likes to go and try the coffee there."

"I know but Sir Jungkook will pick me up after class and told me to cancel my errand."

"Huh?" Namjoon sneered at me. "You mean Jungkook, your crush?"

I nodded.

"Why would he do that?" Namjoon looked puzzled

I shake my head. "I don't know Joon. I'm also puzzled."

"Well, you know what Seokjin. I think Jungkook likes you. He will not do that for no reason. He's jealous at me." He likes me? That's what Hae said.

"But Joon that's not possible. He's already married." Why are they thinking the same thing? Hae then Namjoon?

"And so? A married guy can do that. I mean they can still like someone even if they are already married." He said casually while eating his food. He looked at his watch. "You want to grab some coffee? We still have 20 minutes before our next class. If Jungkook forbids you to come with me after class, then let's go grab our coffee now." He smiled.

We dashed out of the cafeteria and head out of the school. I really want to try the new coffee shop located at the hotel lobby near our school. And I was disappointed when Jungkook did not allow me to go there with Namjoon. I still don't get him and i don't want to believe Hae and Namjoon that Jungkook likes me. It's hard to assume and for God's sake, he's already married.

I ordered Cafe Americano. Something to perk me up. The barista handed the cups to Namjoon who then handed me my coffee. We were heading to the exit of the shop when I saw someone very familiar. He's wearing shades and cap walking with another guy who looks very familiar to me too. They were holding each other's hands as they went out of the hotel.

I grab Namjoon's arm. "Wait Joonie." I pulled him back inside the shop. "Why?" He asked looking at the direction of the person I am eyeing.

"Who's that?" He asked again while we watch the first guy opened the passenger door for the guy in shades and then he went to driver seat. They sped off.

"That's Jungkook's husband." I said still in awe.

"Jungkook's husband? If that's his husband, they why he's holding the hand of another... wait.. you mean?" Namjoon looked at me.

"The maid told me that Sir Jimin is having an affair with his driver." I said looking at Namjoon.

"Is that the driver Jin?"

I nodded. I still can't believe what I just saw. Hae was right all along. And Jimin was not in Busan just like what he told Jungkook.