Colby Brock #2

Me and Y/bsf/n, just finished getting our nails done for the big party our house is throwing tomorrow night. Elton has planned this night for such a long time, and he says he has a surprise for us. Right before we walked in the door swung open.

"You guys are back early!" Elton threw his arms up making us laugh.

"Sorry not sorry," I stuck my tongue out as I tried to go in.

"No, you have to close your eyes and go to your rooms." I rolled my eyes as I looked at Y/bsf/n.

"Elton–"

"Babe!" Colby walked right up to me and hugged me. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend. "I've missed you!" I kissed his cheek and pulled away.

"I was gone for two hours Cole." He pulled me closer and kissed my neck.

"To long," I looked at Elton and he shrugged so I looked at Y/bsf/n. She just smiled until a yell scared us.

"WHO'S READY TO PARTAAYY!" Jake screamed.

"Tomorrow Jake," Elton pointed at him. "Now close your girlfriend's eyes." Colby placed his hands over my eyes and guided me to our room. I flopped onto our bed and he smiled at me.

"What's up babe?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, I've just missed you and I've been thinking." I gulped as I sat up straighter. I knew I wasn't enough, he got bored... As if he could sense my panic he sat down and pulled me into his lap. "Nothing bad babe, just maybe we should get our own apartment. We've been dating for a year and four months, my room is now our room, we're best friends and in a relationship. But it's up to you." I smiled as he put some of my hair behind my ear. I cupped his face in my hands and he smiled his adorable smile.

"Of course I'm down baby, I'm always down with whatever." He kissed me and I smiled against his lips. Gosh I am one lucky girl. I pulled away as Elton yelled for us to see the surprise.

"Oh also, the girl that won Elton's contest is coming to stay for a few days." I nodded and we walked down. Corey was dancing, like usual, to Bodak Yellow by Cardi B. I started dancing with him since he's been teaching me some moves.

"Y/n!!" Elton whined and I pouted.

"Elton!" Colby yelled and I smiled at my protective man.

"Fine," I whined slowly making my way towards Elton. My jaw dropped as I saw our living room filled with ball pit balls. "No way," I smiled as Colby laid in the balls.

"Yes way, this is our new home." Elton laughed and I stood up on the foam furniture. "Back flip, back flip!" Elton chanted making everyone else start.

"I haven't done a back flip in forever," I looked at Elton and he just continued to chant. "Ugh, fine." I turned and counted down from three. I jumped and landed my back flip. Cheers and claps filled the room and I popped my head out from under the balls.

"Sexy!" Colby yelled, I threw a ball at him hitting him in the chest. He made his way towards me slowly. His eyes held mischief and I started backing away.

"Colby Brock," I raised my hands up and stood up continuing to back away.

"Y/f/n," I slowly climbed the foam furniture. He smirked and charged me, I took off running and he chased me. Our friends laughed, of course he caught up to me since he was practically half a foot taller then me. "Gotcha!" He yelled as he threw me over his shoulder.

I laughed as he carried me back to the ball pit. He stood up on the foam furniture and put me down in front of him. My back was to the ball pit and I held his gaze. Before I could process his actions, he had spun and pulled me into the ball pit with him.

"COLBY!" I screamed as we landed, the balls flew every where and I giggled as I looked at my handsome boyfriend. He had the brightest smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile just as brightly. How did I get so lucky?
=====
Okay I'll stop making Colby Imagines 😂. Just can't help it he's to darn cute, my lil bean😊. Anyway hope you enjoyed, please comment other people so I can write more.