Six guys one box

"10,000 dollars for the last person to come out." JC smiled as Kian laughed.

"Poor Y/n, she's the only girl in there." Bobby put an arm around my shoulders.

"She should enjoy that." Corey smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"Stop being a pervert," Matthew glared making me smile.

"I'm not, I was just stating–"

"I'm in a box with you of course I'm going to hate it." I glared finally speaking up for myself.

"What do you have against me?" Corey asked with a glare.

"You're so f*cking annoying!" I yelled as we pulled numbers from a cup, I got 7. Everyone piled in one by one handing our items over as we got in. They drilled the screws in and I realized how real this was. I'm stuck in a box with SIX GUYS!

"Y/n, how does it feel?" Corey pestered as I ignored him. "You're in the middle," I had my back to him which means I was facing Matthew. "Y/n!"

"Leave her alone!" Colby yelled making us all jump. "Seriously, you're being so annoying." I smiled at Colby and he smiled back.

A few hours passed and it got hot and sweaty in the box. I felt a hand go down my back and I turned around.

"Don't f*cking touch my you f*cking lard." I spoke through clenched teeth and the guys backed up as much as they could, which was about an inch.

"Get out if you don't like it," Corey crossed his arms and smirked.

"F*cking touch me again and I'm gonna punch you in your f*ckig face." I glared and his smirk disappeared.

"Y/n, you're getting aggressive are you okay?" I looked at Kian and smiled.

"I'm fine it might just start smelling gross because I'm going to kill Corey." I smiled innocently and every guy laughed.

"It already smells like fish." Corey whispered but it was quiet in here so we all heard him.

"Excuse me?" I glared and he smirked.

"Once you stepped in it smelled like fish." I went to punch him but Matthew and Colby spoke up.

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!" I punched Corey in the stomach and he bent over.

"That," he took a deep breath. "Shouldn't be allowed." I smiled and popped my knuckles.

"You pissed her off not our fault." Kian shrugged smiling.

"And if anyone smells good in here it's Y/n, because besides her all I smell is BO." Colby stated crossing his arms. I sighed and an idea popped into my brain.

"I want out!" I said smiling.

"Are you sure?" Kian asked and I nodded smiling bigger.

"Y/n, think about this." Matthew grabbed my arm and I turned towards him with a smirk.

"I know what I'm doing." I smiled and he nodded, they let me out and I raised my arms. "FRESH F*CKING AIR!" I laid on my back and just took deep breaths.

"Why did you do that?" Jc asked and I smiled.

"Give me a second." They nodded and I enjoyed the wind and no more BO, sweaty box. I stood up and took my shirt off.

"Woahhh!!!" All the guys yelled in the box and I smirked. I walked over to Kian and Jc.

"We should make a challenge where someone picks a number and has to get out and I replace them." I smirked and Kian just stared at my toned body.