Lucas Till

I was back stage at my job, I'm a costume designer. I make or pick out the actor's and actress's outfits and costumes. I'm working for the show MacGyver. I'll have to say the lead actor Lucas Till is attractive but annoying. He has to have his clothes fit perfectly, but only when he knows I made them. If they are bought or someone else makes it they fit perfectly. If I make it, it's to tight, or to big, never perfect or good. It gets so annoying and he makes me so ma-

"This doesn't fit right pumpkin." Speak of the devil and he shall show.

"I can't fix it, it's suppose to be tight Lucas." I snatched the outfit and looked at it.

"It's too tight, I can't feel my lower half." What lower half? I chuckled to myself and tossed the outfit to him.

"Sucks to be you, I also didn't make this." It was true, we bought it because it had to be a specific material and we didn't have it.

"Then who did?" He looked at the material as Isabel walked up to us.

"How am I suppose to know?" I gave him a dirty look.

"Y/n, can you help me put this on, it's tight and hard to put on." I smiled at Isabel.

"Anything to get away from this idiot," we turned to go to her dressing room but Lucas followed.

"Maybe you can help me after pumpkin." He winked as we walked into her room.

"He likes you, you know that right?" Isabel shocked me, I recovered fast and helped her slip the bodysuit on.

"He likes making my job hard, if that's what you mean?" I zipped it up, and straightened the props on it out.

"No, he finds you extremely attractive, he is just scared to tell you. He talks about you during rehearsal when you aren't here. If you get a promotion he's the reason." I felt my mouth open a little.

"Wh-what?" She smiled and patted my shoulder as we walked out.

"Just give him some time Y/n." She walked off and Lucas was by my side immediately. Does he like me?

"Hey pumpkin, so I actually need help." He rubbed the back of his neck, and his face turned a light shade of pink. I smiled and nodded.

"Alright hurry up," We walked into his dressing room and he took off his clothes. He has an amazing body... FOCUS! He smirked as he caught me staring. "Put your legs through," I instructed and he did as I said. It stopped at his hips and I laughed.

"It isn't funny, you got me the wrong size." I covered my mouth and laughed.

"You're right it's hilarious," He had a butt and that's why it won't go up.

"Stop laughing and help Y/n." He whined and I stopped laughing when he said my name. "Geez, that was fast."

"You called me by my name and not pumpkin?"

"Yea I know your name I just like pumpkin." I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. I looked at the ends and found the problem.

"That's why, besides your butt." I whispered the last part.

"What?"

"Your stepping on the ends," I pointed and he looked down.

"Ohhh," he fixed it and got it over his butt.

"There, now let's get your arms and you get out there before they think something's going on between us." I started zipping it up, without realizing it my fingers were running up his back as I zipped it. I realized it when he tensed under my touch. Maybe he does like me...

"What's wrong with them thinking something's going on between us." He asked turning around so his face was only an inch away from my face. I backed away and hit a wall he put his hands on both sides of my head and bent his head down. "Maybe something is going on between us."

"Nothing is going on between us, you are just weird." I pushed at his chest and he didn't budge.

"I know Isabel told you, so might as well show it pumpkin." He popped the 'p's and brought his face closer to mine making me hold my breath. Breathe Y/n, breathe.

"Tell me what?" He smirked and pushed his head closer.

"My secret," he lightly brushed his lips across mine and the stood to his full height. "Welp better get back out there don't want them thinking something's going on between us." He smirked and walked out the door as I was frozen.

"Urgh," I stormed out when I finally got control over my hormones. When I went back to the set they had started on the scene.

"Well, I may have an idea, but it also might not work." Lucas spoke, I brushed my lips with my finger and when Lucas looked at me between the shots I removed my hand. Why am I acting like this? I don't like it, not one bit. Or do I like it a lot? The scene ended and that was a wrap for the day. I started helping clean up when Lucas ran to me. "Hey I have to go change but I want to talk to you after okay?"

"I'll give you ten minutes," I smiled and he rushed away. Isabel was by my side in an instant.

"He is finally making a move," she bumped her hip into mine and I bumped her back.

"He already did," her jaw hung open and I used two fingers to close it.

"What did he do?" I smiled without meaning to at how light the brush was but yet my body was on fire.

"He brushed his lips against mine." She grabbed my arms and forced me to face her.

"He kissed you!?" I covered her mouth and shushed her.

"No, our lips just brushed against each other. Not a kiss, be any louder and you might scare him away."

"Blah blah, YOU GUYS KISSED!" I pushed her away and hid my face.

"No Isabel this is a kiss," I turned to Lucas as his arm found my waist. He pulled me to him and our lips actually connected. I closed my eyes and allowed my hands to rest on his chest.

"YAY!" Isabel screamed but I was lost in the kiss. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" I pushed his chest putting space between us.

"Sure why not?" I smiled and his smile grew and I swear Isabel's face was going to break from her smile.

Here ya go since I didn't update yeaterday.

Xoxo Author