- 19 -

Hello guys! 🤡 I know I owe you all a lot and I'm really sorry! I just can't find the time and motivation anymore so please have these crumbs 😔 I'll work hard to give you a feast soon!

- - - - - - - - - -

"Good day, sir! Welcome to Mcdonalds," you try to muster out the most genuine smile you can to the next customer.

It was the day of the promo: free apple pie for the first 100 customers from eight to ten in the morning. With so many people lining up and witnessing so much chaos at the same time (there were people cutting the line!) you can't help but be frustrated behind the counter. Thank god there was namjoon trying to settle everyone down with a, "it's just an apple pie!"

With a sigh, you continue to take everyone's orders until Yoongi, your co-worker in the counter, rings the bell.

"Free apple pies have ran out! We are very sorry to everyone."

Sounds of disappointment were heard in the room but it did not take long for the people to diminish.

There was a guy (a cute one, but you convince yourself he's not!), however, that seems to be very persistent as he talks to namjoon, who just facepalms.

"Excuse me?" said cute guy (oh god he's not!) "You're even showing that you're stressed in front of a customer? That doesn't seem right! I was just trying to say that I lined up here and you," he points at namjoon. "Yes, you! You made me transfer to the regular lanes just because I was in the priority lane! Good lord," the guy facepalms as well, frustrated with the situation. "I could've gotten an apple pie for the love of god! You're so sick," he pouts at him. Oh god, I'm giving this boy an apple pie. (calm the hell down self!)

That didn't seem to work. You find yourself approaching the two, clearing your throat to get their attention. "What's the matter here?" you ask, even if you have already listened to their conversation. You ask yourself, "Hold on, why am I doing this?" and your heart replies with a, "The boy is cute when he whines."

And cute boy seems to grant what your heart wished.

"This guy!" He points at Namjoon, and looks at his name card. "This guy, Namjoon, tells me 'you're at the priority lane, sir' when clearly no one follows it that much nowadays especially when you guys open up a promo like this!" He pouts. "Stupid promos!"

You stare at him, and god, he even looks cuter up close. You (thankfully) manage to not stare for so long and end the case, "Well sir, uh, to finish this all, i'd be willing to, uhm, hand you the apple pie you could've gotten." Yeah, definitely that was not allowed, but you'll make it work.

"Y/N," Namjoon glares at you, mouthing a, "What the hell are you doing? Who's supposed to pay for that?"

"Oh, is that so?" Cute boy's face lights up. "Thank you so much, uh, Y/N!"

"But, in exchange of my kindness for paying for your dear apple pie," you look at him in the eye. You've never felt yourself much braver before, but you tell yourself you could never miss the chance. "May i have your number?"

You're risking it all for this boy.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hey folks! Did jungkook actually give you his number? Hmm, we'll never know! unless... there's a part two 😉