- 18 -

A/N: I'm back! Heh

- - - - - - - - - -

"Oh, look what we have here!" The famous clique walked towards your table along with your friends.

Excuse me? Since when were we a 'what'? You thought.

"Last time I knew you're actually supposed to use 'who' when referring to people," you slightly glared before paying your attention back to your food.

"Never knew you were a grammar freak," one of the girls said while the rest laughed.

You just rolled your eyes and waited for whatever they'll be doing next.

"Actually," another girl spoke. "We're just here to make new friends, you know, gotta recruit more members. Who knows, you might be more famo–

"No need," you immediately replied.

"Huh?"

"I said," you repeated yourself, now looking at each one of them straight in the eye. "I don't need the damn fame you're offering to me," you looked back at your friends. "Or to us."

Their mouths went agape as you spoke again. "Now would you please leave us so we could already finish our fucking food?" They slowly went away.

"Hohoho," one of your friends suddenly wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "Never knew you were a bad bitch. The BDE flourished sister!"

"They were wasting so much of our time," you took a slurp of your drink. "Gotta do something about it."

"That's our friend."

The rest of you continued to eat as suddenly, slow claps were heard coming from a guy-you-don't-really-need-at-the-moment.

"Wow," Jeon Jungkook upbeatingly said, continuing the slow applause. "That was some good live action right there."

When will I not be bothered with my food? You internally sighed.

"Never knew you had interest in re-making Mean Girls, Y/N. Imagine, you're gonna be making a revival. Bold, confiden-

"Can you go clear out your mind first?" You were trying your best not to look at him but for some reason you had to, even atleast for a second.

Just because.

"What do you meaaan?"

"So much is in your head that you can't sort out which is relevant and which is not."

"Woah there, bud," Jungkook slowly backed away. "I didn't think you'd spit fire on me too! You know, I just wanna be friends with you, and I'm actually genuine about this because I think you're awesome and cool and all that."

"Thanks but no."

Jungkook's giddy smile turned into a frown and he just decided to turn away.

- - - - - - - - - -

"I thought you'd accept his friendship offer right there," said Hobi as the two of you separated with your other friends and walked to your own classes.