- 17 -

A/N: Late update again folks, please forgive me 🙏

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, bestfriend!" A heavy weight suddenly shifted on your shoulders as a quite-large framed guy you dread a lot wrapped an arm around them.

"Shut the f*ck up, you loud b*tch," you rolled your eyes and looked at the opposite direction.

"Hey, hey, hey," said annoying guy a lot of times it hurt my eardrums. "You're not supposed to look away from someone gorgeous like me," you certainly pretended that was the wind whispering something, definitely you can't hear.

"I said shut up, egoistic b*tch," you whispered under your breath. You were a milisecond away from slapping the annoying b*tch on the face, or your own bestfriend.

"Don't look away from me, Y/N. People are so jealous that you're bestfriends with the most beautiful, handsome, pretty, and the sexiest man here. Who else could it be? Of course I, Jeon Jungk–

"Shut the f*ck up!"

- - - - - - - - - -

[ LIBRARY ]

"You're lucky I love you, if not, I would've slapped the shit out of you infront of everyone," you threateningly pointed your pen at Jungkook.

"Woah, calm down friend. You can't do a murder scene here," he acted as if something's about to happen and acted cautious, then moved closer to your ear and whispered, "It's quiet. All eyes will be on us the moment they hear me painfully moan–

"You. Are. A. Weird. Fucker." You looked straight into his eyes, saying every word with emphasis.

"Yet you still love me," he began pouting and attempting a kiss but you quickly shoved him away.

"Yuck, gross ass b*tch."

"I love you, b*tch."

"I ain't never gon' stop loving you,

"BITCH"

We both laughed at how high we seemed and slammed the table, causing all eyes to land on us.

Oops.

"Get out, loud mouths."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Stupid ass b*tch! I was planning to read a damn book yet you ruined the chance!" You crossed your arms and stomped your foot out of annoyance.

"Not my fault you joined me in my foolishness and everything got worse," he simply shrugged.

"You started all of this, Mister. Not my fault either."

"Hmph." You both looked at opposite directions and began walking away from each other.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Y/N!"

You heard loud noises coming from outside your house, and you knew who it was.

Definitely him.

This dude can't resist me.

You walked out of your room and hid the slight grin of your face and turned it into a serious one. And as soon as you opened the door, Jeon Jungkook was there, on his knees with some ice cream and popcorn.

"Forgive me, sweets. I promise I'll do everything to get you that book you were supposed to read, but I can't give it now. Sooo," he began to stand up, holding firmly the treats in his hands, and slightly raised them up. "Netflix?"

A smile appeared on your face because of all the effort your bestfriend did. That's what you loved a lot about him, he can be a crackhead, but he can turn into a sweetheart.

"Alright, I forgive you. It's nothing serious, Kookie, but thanks for these!" You gave him a tight hug and a light peck on the cheek, seeing the rise of a pink tint on his cheeks.

Cute.

"You're one cute shy b*tch," you dragged him inside the house and sat both of you one the couch, with the boy still frozen.

"I love you, Y/N."

The smile on your face grew wider and you know it did the same with him as you replied back,

"I love you too, Kook."

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the continued support for this book even though my updates are late. I'm really very sorry.

Due to lack of ideas, I came up with this within an hour which resulted to a crack++fluff chapter.

Hope you liked this though!
💗💗💗

- btseuwii ✨