- 3 -

- - - - -

"I love you"

"I love you too"

*chuckles*
*kiss*

"But I love you more"

*kiss*

"And I love you the most"

*chuckles*
*kisses for 2 minutes straight*

- - - - -

"Geez! What the f*** was that? I thought this is a good movie? You watch these kinds of things, Jungkook-ah?" You exclaimed at the scene that was shown in the TV screen.

"Just continue watching it, you know. It's amazing, I tell you" Jungkook convinced.

"Fine" you just rolled your eyes and continued watching.

......

"Well, damn. You were right. The movie is indeed amazing" you were shocked because you really didn't expect that Jungkook got a good taste in romance movies.

"Told ya" Jungkook just grinned at you.

"Can we talk about the time when the guy proposed to the girl? Like dude, it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen," you kept on whining about how cute that scene was. "dont ya agree?"

"Yes, yes I do" Jungkook just chuckled at your cute reactions.

"I hope someone proposes to me like that someday" you sadly looked down.

"You're so cute, hahaha" Jungkook playfully caressed your hair.

You were actually fluttered at the words your friend told you and his action towards you. "Aish! I shouldnt feel this way!" You thought.

[Jungkook POV]

I noticed the change of mood in Y/N's face. Hahahaha. Cute. This girl is irresistible really. She doesn't know that I actually fell for her already. Woops.

Oh how I wish she had fallen for me too.

"Want something to drink?" I curiously asked Y/N.

"Sure. Anything you have there. But I would actually like to have some wine."

"Woah. You actually drink that?" I never knew she drinks wine.

"Yeah. C'mon lemme have that."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. I went back to the living room and sat beside Y/N.

I poured wine into the two glasses and handed the other one to Y/N.

"Here."

"Thanks."

[Author POV]

The two of you shared stories with each other while devouring the wine.

"Jungkook-ah" you loudly called his attention.

"What is it?"

"Yah," you quietly whispered, "have you fallen for somebody already?" you playfully elbowed him.

You saw him slightly blush and look down.

"Hey, who's that?" you already knew he already fell for someone just by looking at his reaction. "C'mon tell me."

Jungkook just sighed.

"Okay fine. I already fell for somebody. But I haven't told her about it yet."

"Who could that girl be? Hmm, I couldn't imagine you falling in love yet, Kookie. Knowing that you're afraid of girls." you burst out in laughter, teasing him.

"If I'm afraid of girls, how did we get this close?" he just rolled his eyes at you.

"Okay, fine, fine. You win. By the way, about that girl, why haven't you confessed yet?" you curiously asked.

"I don't know how to," he let out a sigh. "Can I try it with you?"

You actually didn't know if this would work out, but as his bestfriend, you just supported him.

"Sure." you nervously nodded.

He moved closer to you, and held your hands. You didn't know what to feel about it, but you just kept your calm.

"Y/N," he gently said your name. "I have to admit something to you, and I don't know what you're going to feel about it, but I already have the courage to tell it. I liked you since we got close. And the more we got close, I already fell in love with you. I don't know, but I just felt it. I know I only appear as a friend to you," he stopped for a while and cupped your face, and he brought his face closer to yours. "but I would like to be a man to you. I love you, and I have already fallen for you, Y/N." he planted a gentle peck on your lips which gave you a shock. "I hope you feel the same way."

Your position lasted for a minute and Jungkook just stared at you the whole time. You didn't really know what to do, but you felt a little fluttered about what he had done to you. After a while, he released from the position. You were finally relieved.

"Y-you.. actually d-d-did.. great Jungkook-ah!" You just gave him a grin.

"Thank you" Jungkook returned the grin.

That girl is lucky... I wish that girl is me.

"So.. when do you plan on confessing your feelings for her?"

"I'm not yet sure if I should confess again, since you told me that I already did great. Should I?" Jungkook's question made you confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You told me I already did great so I guess I shouldn't confess again." His response to you made you a lot more confused.

"But you said you haven't confessed to her yet."

"I already did, right after you gave me the permission to try it with you. I already confessed everything that I should confess, and you already told me that I already did great, so I guess there's no need for me to confess once again. It's you, Y/N." Jungkook just stared at you, tears forming in his eyes.

You embraced him tightly and gently caressed his hair. "I fell for you too," you planted a soft peck on his forehead, "and I already did since then. I love you so much, Jungkook-ah." You saw Jungkook slightly grin which made you grin as well.

You embrace got tighter until Jungkook released from the position.

"I love you." Jungkook cupped your face and leaned closer.

"I love you too." You did the same thing and leaned closer as well.

"But I love you more." Jungkook smiled widely at you as he touched your forehead with his.

"And I love you the most." You were about to kiss him but he stole the kiss from you.

* you may imagine what happens next *

- - - - -

Thank you for the 200+ reads 😘
Small number but Big impact to me :)
Please keep on supporting my story!
(Sorry if this chapter is pretty short and somewhat corny)

xoxo
~ btseuwii ~