- 7 [Part Two] -

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was really busy and I decided to update now because I'll probably be gone longer after this.

—————–————————

[12 years later]

"I miss him.." You thought.

It's been 12 years since you saw your bestfriend, which you believed was the love of your life, Jungkook.

You tried to know where he went, his address, his contact number, all the new information you could get, but you didn't get any.

It was a tough 12 years, waiting for him to come back. Now that you're a [what you wanted to be one day/what you are now], you wanted to come up to him and celebrate both of your successes.

You thought if he was already the singer he was dreaming of before. You thought if he already achieved his goals and dreams.

"I'll look for you, Jeon Jungkook."

—————–————————

You casually sat on your couch and turned on the TV. You consistently switched the channels, until you decided to stop on one channel, a music channel in particular.

"I don't even know why I switched the channel to this," you said to yourself. "I do believe that music nowadays are trashy. Everything's about sex." You added. [A/N: Don't get triggered pls]

Like what you've expected, all the songs that showed up were about sex. Thankfully, there was a commercial so you decided to grab some popcorn and switch the channel.

"BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan, is a 7 member k-pop group, now trending worldwide."

You went back to the couch and watched the commercial for a while.

"I do like K-pop and I have already heard of this group, but I never checked them out, but this time I will. Hopefully these are awesome guys." You focused on the TV and paid attention about the information given about the said group.

"The members consists of Kim Namjoon, popularly known as Rap Monster, Kim Seokjin or Jin, Min Yoongi, having the stage name Suga, Jung Hoseok, known as J-Hope, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung or V..."

"Wow," you exclaimed. "They look extremely handsome."

"Lastly, the group's youngest member, Jeon Jungkook."

[ Your P.O.V. ]

"—Jeon Jungkook"

Holy sh*t.

Sh*t.

Is this for real?

[ Author P.O.V. ]

"BTS have released both Korean and Japanese albums, obtaining a big number of fans around the globe."

It explained more about their profiles and it mentioned that Jungkook was the main vocalist.

You turned off the TV for a while to calm yourself down.

"Jungkook.." Tears were forming in your eyes, not because of sadness, but because you were proud.

"Jungkook is a singer.." You thought and smiled while tears were starting to fall down from your eyes.

"And he's.. he..." You stuttered.

"He looks very handsome." You were completely out of your mind. You wanted to see him desperately, but negative thoughts started entering your head.

"What if he doesn't remember me? What if he doesn't know me anymore?"

The thoughts just made you sad. Maybe he already forgot you.

"He met a lot of people now for sure. He saw more prettier faces now for sure." You frowned.

You opened your phone and googled their group, particularly looking at Jungkook's profile.

"Atleast I get to see a lot of him here.." You thought.

You listened to their songs. Indeed, they are an amazing group. Jungkook has a very soothing voice. The voice made you feel relaxed and remove all the anxiety and negative thoughts away from your mind.

You viewed videos of them and encountered one recent interview. You decided to watch it.

They were asked a lot of questions, and you mostly focused on Jungkook. He looked cute. He looked handsome. He looked sexy. He looked innocent. You didn't know how to describe how he looks like, it's like an 'all in one'. He's just so perfect.

One question came up which was intended to Jungkook:

What or Who had been your inspiration to become a singer?

Jungkook thought for a while and smiled. The smile was a very genuine smile. It was very beautiful. It was so pure. It's a rare sight to see. You wondered what made him smile like that.

I obtain inspiration from the people who supported me through the years. There's this one girl, she's my bestfriend, but I don't know if she remembers me, though. We parted ways when we were younger. I never got to see her again. But she was my inspiration. She encouraged me to be a singer. I had a lot of goals, but I chose this path, because of her. And I regret nothing about my decision. I'm happy now, right here where I am. I'm happy with my members, and I'm happy that I chose this path. Thanks to her. I wouldn't mention her name. But if she sees this, I know she knows that it's her. I love you! I'll look for you.

"Oh.." You covered your mouth in shock.

"He remembers me.." you were trying to keep calm but you weren't able to control yourself.

"He do remembers me!" You jumped in excitement.

All the worries, anxieties, and negativity were swept away from your mind.

You were filled with joy. He remembers you, and that's the thing that mattered to you the most.

It was fine that you haven't seen him, yet.

But soon, you will.

"I'll look for you too, Jungkook. I love you too." You smiled.

—————–————————

You're the character, create your own way of ending it!
• Where will you meet?
• How will you meet?
• So will you guys be an item, or..?
• Ending?

Invite me to your wedding if you guys are gonna get married 😊

—————–————————

Jungkook Imagines | One Shots | Scenarios [Jungkook x You]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara