- 6 -

- - - - - - - - - -

You're in a relationship with Jeon Jungkook. You love him so much, you really do. The first days of your relationship made you feel like you were lifted in the sky. You were so happy with him.

But as the weeks and months passed, the relationship between the two of you became..

... unhealthy.

Jungkook would always tell you he's busy whenever you invite him to have a date with you. You tried to understand that he's busy, even if he never told you what was making him busy. But he would actually still kiss you before he leaves the house and asks if you'll be just okay alone, and you always said yes.

You had a lot of sleepless nights, Jungkook never came back home before 1 am. You worried a lot about him. You tried to contact him a couple of times. You would ask him if he's okay, and he would say he's just fine. But he never answered your calls.

You believed that he was doing nothing wrong, so you just let it slip away.

Not until he left without saying goodbye. You watched him as he left the house and closed the door. As soon as he got in his car, you silently went out and took the bicycle with you. You waited for him to get away. When he already did, you secretly followed him by taking another path that would also lead to where he's going.

You saw his car stop infront of a bar. As he got off the car, a lot of girls approached him. And you saw him kissing them one by one.

You were in a great shock.

"Retarded hoe."

Tears were starting to form in your eyes. But you wiped them off as quickly as possible.

You went to a nearby store and bought new clothes, dark clothes to be exact.

A black hoodie, black mask, shades, dark colored jeans, and black shoes.

You changed your outfit and went to the bar.

It wasn't hard to spot Jungkook, since it's obvious he'll be the one surrounded by the girls.

You tried to keep cool and went to the area near the bartender, which is also near the couch Jungkook was staying at. You kept your head down so that your face wont be noticed.

"Vodka, please." You made your voice sound low, for you not to be identified as a girl.

You took a shot and slowly peeked at Jungkook.

"Hey young man, I guess it's your first time here?" The bartender asked you.

"Yeah, why?" You tried to lower your voice more.

"I could see you peeking at the other guy over there. You find him weird, don't you? He's getting a lot of girls here." The bartender rolled his eyes.

You gestured the bartender to lean closer.

You leaned closer to his ear.

"Such a hoe."

The bartender chuckled at what you said and you lowly chuckled as well, peeking at Jungkook again but this time he noticed you.

"What are you laughing at?" Jungkook stood up and grabbed the hood of your hoodie.

You gulped at his action. "N-n-nothing.."

"Scaredy cats. Wait a minute, ladies," he turned around at the girls. "I'm gonna teach this dude a lesson."

The fact that he recognizes you as a guy made you laugh, but at the same time you were afraid of what he'll do.