- 16 -

A/N: Hello guys, this update is very late and I'm very sorry. School is very stressful and tiring and I just thought about updating now so that I can atleast provide a new chapter after such a very long time.

- - - - - - - - - -

He is so beautiful.

You thought as you finished your sketch.

Jeon Jungkook. A very beautiful, stunning man.

You looked towards the group of friends sitting together, laughing, and oh look at him.

He looks so pretty when he laughs.

You laugh at yourself. You just admire him so much. He seemed to be so kind and pure, at the same time, so handsome, yet so cute and so soft. Perfect.

You grabbed your paintbrush and painted his skin beige, but brighter. You smiled at how it suits him so much, how it compliments well with his hair, his features, his physique, everything. You proceeded to his hair, coloring it blonde, very light, but with a bit of soft pink. His hair was one of your favorites. It looks so cute on him, making his baby face more evident.

You looked up towards him again. His friends were making fun of him. Taehyung was squeezing his cheeks while Hoseok was acting cute towards him. On the other hand, Jimin had his arm around Jungkook while subtly tickling him by poking Jungkook's sides. Seokjin was playing with his hair while Yoongi and Namjoon were just cooing at him. It was a whole mess, actually, a beautiful mess. They all looked so happy, especially Jungkook, which made you smile wider than how you mostly did.

Your painting was full on display on top of your lap and you didn't notice someone sneaking until it was snatched from you.

Shit.

"Hey, give it back to me," you said quietly and calmly to not attract any attention.

"Jeon Jungkook, huh," the boy chuckled while examining the painting, then looked at where he is. "This looks pretty."

"How about," you were beginning to feel nervous of what he was about to say. "How about if we show this to him?"

"No!" You shouted, attracting everyone's attention.

Damn it. Damn it.

"Oh, look! He's looking at us now! Now's the chance!" The boy's voice was loud enough to be heard by everyone. Everyone was murmuring a 'who are they talking about' or 'who's he'.

So embarrassing.

"Please, stop it and give it back to me," you pleaded in a hushed tone.

"Not until you–

"Excuse me."

You looked at the person who approached.

Oh my god. Jungkook.

"Give it back," he commanded.

The boy looked at you with an annoying smug face while shifting his eyes to you and him while giving it back.

"Respect the person's privacy, please. I saw how you snatched the sketchbook. Don't do it again," he looked at you before looking at the guy once again. "and apologize."

"I'm sorry, Y/N," he made eye contact with you then looked down and grinned then walked away.

A few murmurs were still heard but the commotion didn't last any longer and the others didn't mind anymore.

You slowly looked up and mouthed a 'thank you' while giving a small smile.

"Sure," he smiled back at you and turned his back.

Before walking away, you heard him calling you again.

"Oh, before I go, whoever that special and lucky person is on your sketchbook, you better show him your work," he winked at you and gave you a thumbs up before finally walking away.

You looked back at your work and smiled.

"Maybe I should."

- - - - - - - - - -

You looked for the right time to slip the artwork into his locker. It was break time and fortunately​, he left his locker unlocked. You cautiously walked towards his locker and carefully placed the artwork inside.

Unfortunately, as you closed the locker, the rest of the things kept inside just blew. up.

A lot of things fell down from his locker which caught the attention of some.

Shit. No.

You quickly picked up the things while muttering 'oh my god's.

You were too busy to care about what's going on around you, not noticing Jungkook approaching.

"Hey, what are you doing with my stuff?" He picked up the other things and noticed a paper that looked like it had been ripped off from a sketchbook.

As you looked at him, he was already holding the sketch and you immediately facepalmed.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed. "Oh my god, it was me?"

You covered your face with both hands while looking down, too embarrassed to look up.

"Gosh, stop that," he said in an amused tone. "I appreciate this, you know."

"I'm so so–

"This is so cute, my god!" He exclaimed. "You're so cute, this," he stopped, tracing his finger on the details of the drawing. "you're so good! There's nothing to be embarrassed about!"

Suddenly, you were wrapped in his arms and your cheeks flushed, not knowing what to say, and just decided to rest your head on his chest.

"Thank you." You murmured.

"No, thank YOU," he emphasized, and hugged you tighter. "Thanks for giving time for this, this masterpiece, for appreciating me. Oh my god you're so cute."

You smiled at his remarks, and just enjoyed the hug. After a while, both of you unwrapped your arms around each other and smiled.

"Would you like to go to a coffee shop with me this weekend?"

Oh wow, things are happening quickly.

"I'd love to," you replied enthusiastically.

"Bring your sketchbook! I'd like to see more of those."

"Okay."

"See you, cutie."

––––––––––

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for the continued support and most especially for the 2k+ likes and 90k+ reads!

I apologize once again for the late update. Things are just a bit.. messy.

A lot of things had been stressing me out and I had no time to think of ideas.

I'll try to update as soon as I can but I can't promise that the update will be very quick, so I hope you understand.

Also,

don't forget to listen to Epiphany by King Seokjin 👑

- btseuwii 🌠