Kacy- part 1

Trying to move on...

"Bella, what do you think about this outfit?" I asked as I walked out my room to the living room.

"Ouu, I like it. Simple but cute, You know this date isn't a good idea though right?" She looked at me skeptically.

"Come on Bella, I'm not worried about Scooter, me and Shane are just going to have a good time."

"Yea But you and me both know Scooter ain't wrapped to tight. Shit word around campus is you off limits so I know this Shane person doesn't go here, so where did you meet him?" She said tilting her head.

Sighing I said "He's from the same hood I grew up in, I ran into him 2 weeks ago and we been texting ever since. He invited me out to a kick back to chill so technically this isn't a date."

"Yea ok, well you have fun and send my you location just Incase." She said walking towards the door.

"Ok, I will, love you Bells!"

My outfit was simple but cute, this really wasn't a date, well in my mind it wasn't. If this is what he calls a date then he needs to step his game up tremendously.

Going into my room and grabbing my purse and phone I texted Shane to let him know i was ready.

Me: I'm ready when ever you are.

Shanyyy: Ian gone be able to get you, meet me here.

Me: meet you where Shane I don't know the address and why didn't you tell me you couldn't get me? 🙄

Shanyyy: I wasn't thinking, I'm already here so ain't no point in leaving to get you and coming back, just meet me here - 1223 blackshere dr.

Strike 1.

Me: alright I'm on my way.

Huffing and puffing I walked out the door saying bye to Bella again. He first strike with me is him being a ass and not letting me know that he was coming to get me and brushing me off when I asked about it.
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but he was starting off wrong as hell.

Pulling up to the address I saw a bunch of other cars parked on the street, this was a full on party. I don't know his definition of kickback but this was mine for sure.

Texting Shane I let him know i was here.

Me: I'm here at the door and it's too many people for me to try and fine you, come meet me.

10mins Later, strike 2!

Me: SHANE, where are you?

15mins Later

Me: I'm about to lea-

Shanyyy: shorty come in, and go down the first hallway you see, I'm in the 3rd room to the left.

He was pissing me off, I was tempted to leave but I was trying to give out chances.
Doing as he said I went in and walked down the hall and stopped at the 3rd door on the left. I knocked three time but I figured it was no use cause the musics was loud as hell.
Turning the knob I went in, when I looked around the room, I saw a group of dudes each with a girl in their laps and I spotted Shane and 2 other dudes that were by him crouched down playing dice.
Shane was fine as fuck, he was a local rapper trying to come up. He was locally famous but in his head he was world wide and his flunkies pumped his head up. Shane was flashy as hell and you would think after getting robbed of his money on time and getting his chain snatched the nest he would calm down but no.