Kacy May Michaels ⬆️

"Scooter , Scooter. Wake up nigga." I said shaking him hard.

He jumped up and looked around.

"The fuck you want Kacy?" He groaned

"You hear that?" I asked him.

He waited and listened. Then started smiling.

"Hell yeaa, My nigga getting his freak on." He said laughing.

"This shit ain't funny, my baby was a virgin. Oh my god." I started pacing the room. Bella may have had "friends" but she wasn't giving them her goodies. How the hell he smooth talk her out he panties.

Ohhh she gone have to come up off the details in the morning.

"Girl, stop pacing and shit. I'm sure your friend is fine. Shit you hear her. I know she straight."

"That's not the point. Shit, I know what it's gone be like to lose your virginity to a guy that ain't shit. We all grew up in the same city, how we never met idk but I've heard about you and your cousin. All I'm saying is I hope he doesn't break her heart." I sighed.

"You can't worry about what she's doing, she's grown , only thing you can do Is be there for her."

"Easy for you to say, your not a female so you don't understand." I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Bruh, stop worrying about them and come suck my dick. You don't woke me up and you naked as hell. Come here."

"Nigga you can say that shit nicer!" I told him rolling my eyes." Scooters personally is goofy as hell but he's mean as shit too. Idk why I put up with him. But at least he isn't disrespectful.

"I said what I said." He shrugged.

"Well,'suck ya own dick cause I'm not. Ole punk ass always wanna be mean and shit. Box head ass." I mumbled to him.

"I know you bucket head ass ain't talking, with that fucking five head you got." He was really cracking up at his self.

"You fucking stupid." I said laughing a little with him.

"Naa forreal though in all seriousness." He looked at me.

"Wassup I said." I turned my body towards him thinking it was important cause he stopped laughing.

"You gone suck my dick or what?" Looking at his lap I saw that his dick was hard.

"Naa but you can come fuck me though." I was sore but shit he was looking good as hell right nose

"Bet." He said pulling my by my ankles.

Laying in the middle of the bed, he climbed on top of me, since we where both already naked he slide right in. Starting with long and slow strokes. Wrapping my legs around him, he kept going deeper with erect stroke.

"Gotdamnit Scooter." I yelled while scratching his back.  I knew I was loud as hell but I couldn't help it.

Kissing me to stop me from yelling, he sped up making me want to cry. The feeling was indescribable.

"Shitttt." He groaned once he stopped kissing me.

Moving quickly, he pulled out of me and turned me over, with my ass in the air.
I was told with a nigga moan then change positions, that means you snatching his soul and he was about to buy and he ain't want to yet.

I mentally pat my self on the back.
Quickly sliding back in me, he showed me no mercy and started going fast and deep.
In attempt to start throwing my ass back, matching his strokes, he gripped my ass and slapped it .

"Hell Yea, shorty throw that shit back." He said continuing his pace.

"Scooter baby slow downnn." I moaned out to him.

I was trying to savor the moment but he wasn't letting up.

"Nope, I'm tired as a bitch since you woke me up. You finna catch the nut and take yo ass to bed." He said.

Reaching his hand around, he started rubbing my clit and I almost passed out from all the pleasure was giving me.

"Ahh. Shit!" I said on the brink of coming.

"Let that shit go Kay Kay, I'm right behind you."

He started rubbing my clit faster and speeding up his strokes.

"Scooooterrr." I yelled as my legs started shaking and I came.

"Shit shorty!" He said as hell pulled out and came on my ass. I completely forgot he didn't have a condom of, damn I'm glad he pulled out."

We both fell on the bed.

"Scooter get your heavy ass off me nigga."

"Shut up shit, your ass just drained me."

"Come on we gotta take a shower. And change the sheets." I said rolling out of bed.

"Why we can't do that shit in the morning?"

"Nigga I got nut on my ass. BRING YO ASS!" I yelled as I walked to my bathroom.

"Yo old crooked nose ass always wanna yell at somebody." He mumbled but I heard him.

"What you said?" I asked him.

"Nothing I was talking to my dog."

"What? Nigga you don't have a dog."

"Speaking it into existence, let's go." He said walking into the bathroom.

Something is seriously wrong with him.

"You need a check." I mumbled and walked into the shower after him.

"So, my mama say the same thing, y'all not finna keep talking about me. Ain't nothing wrong with me."

"What ever boy." I told him and dropped the conversation.

Once we were done in the shower, we dried off and went back into the room to change the sheets. When we were done we climbed back in the bed naked and went back to sleep. Well he went to sleep but I was still up.

I could feel my self really falling for Scooter and I didn't want to. The last person I fell for broke my heart multiple times, after we were together for three years he started getting it right only for somebody to kill him in a drive by. Besides him Scooter is the second person I've been with. His personality was one for the books cause he was crazy as hell and kept me laughing.

Scooter reminds me of my father, weird but he did, personality wise. My parents would love him.

My Ma and Dad have been together for 20 years, two years before i was born and I was striving to have their love one day. I grew up in a upper middle class family. My mom is a elementary school teacher and my father is a graphic designer. They never wanted kids but when my Ma got pregnant with me they said they saw it as a sign that they were going to be together forever. I strive to have a love like that one day. Hopefully Scooter wasn't wasting my time. I ain't saying I wanna get married now or before we graduate but I have goals and I want him to be apart of them.

____________________________________
Didn't proof read excuse the mistakes. 🙃