Chapter 28: Walk

Don't forget to vote and comment!

My blood ran dry as I glanced up to see Mr. Shadis looming over us, his sunken eyes staring at Levi's cup of tea.

I quickly threw him an accusing glance.

You bitch! We're gonna fucking die because of you bastard!!

Levi caught my eyes, and surprisingly, his looked extremely calm for someone who's in this situation.

With one of his hands that was hidden from Shadis's view, he gestured me to stay calm.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Calm?

Levi turned to face Mr. Shadis, no sign on guilt anywhere in his expression. "Morning sir. I found a teabag inside the supply bags Mr. Hannes had dropped off last night. He must've slipped in one from your stash, sir."

The raven offered forward his cup of tea. "If you want it back, then here it is. Half of it is in my stomach already sir, so give me a moment to puke it all up--"

Mr. Shadis stopped him there. "No. That's fucking disgusting. Finish that and never drink my tea again."

With that, he walked away to call all the students out for another announcement.

I narrowed my eyes. That plan was dangerous. I knew Levi was betting Shadis didn't overhear our conversation just seconds before. Turns out, he was lucky this time.

"Problem solved," Levi smirked in front of me, making me roll my eyes.

"You were just fucking lucky, Mr. Ackerman. Nothing more, nothing less."

"But it still worked, now what was your question from before?"

I didn't answer, since my eyes had darted over to Mr. Hannes bringing out a stack of paper and Mr. Shadis screeching, "EVERYONE WAKE THE FUCK UP AND COME HERE!!"

Me and Levi looked at each other before going over to the two teachers, everyone else joining us.

Mr. Shadis started to speak. "SINCE ALL YOU MAGGOTA ARE GOING TO BE CAMPING OUT, and we can't trust any of your stupid ass minds, WE HAVE MADE A LIST OF THINGS YOU HAVE TO HAVE IN YOUR CAMPING SITE."

Well that fixes my problem.

"It's to make sure you guys don't forget to bring something, and die out there," Mr. Hannes added. "A member from every group come and get a paper!"

I nudged Levi, and he stepped forward, quickly taking a paper from Hannes then moving back with me to a place where it wasn't too crowded.

Petra came rushing to us a minute later, wanting to see the paper as well.

"What's in it?" She asked eagerly, leaning on my shoulder.

"It's a list of things we'll need to bring..." Levi replied, flipping the paper back and forth. He stayed quiet for a while until he said, "Most of the stuff we need is in the supply room. Come on."

We followed Levi wordlessly as he led us to another small wooden building that was located on the far side of the camp.

He clicked open the door, and immediately I could feel how stuffy the air is in there. Levi forced himself to ignore how dirty the place looked and started searching for the stuff we need.

Levi handed the paper to Petra and she began reading the things out loud.

"Tent."

"3 sleeping bags."

"Long matress."

"Coolbox."

"Thermos."

"6 plastic plates and spoon."