Chapter 33 :" The Little Things That Leads You To Realize You are in Love "

Sanskar Maheshwari had seen many thing in his life but none  more pleasing as his wife,  when she was on the mood for a tantrum especially when it was out of concern for him . 

" It was a slight fever Swara "he spoke up when she refused to let him get up from the bed few minutes ago which made her launch into a speech  and that was the  first time he had seen her that angry .

" A slight fever ,yeah that why you were almost out of your consciousness  . Now look your temperature is still high and you should be taking rest instead of talking with me " She answered back unwilling to accept he was already feeling fine . 

  Last night when he woke up to see her crying , he really wanted to console her but all he could voice out was asking her to stop crying and his body was too weak that it prevented him for staying awake longer 

  So he decided to follow her instruction and went back to sleep as the medication kicked in ,  what he didn't know was that Swara was awake the whole night taking care of him . She kept changing the wet towel on his head for every hour , checked upon his temperature every hour and so on.

  It was why  sanskar woke up feeling much better and found  his wife right beside him still sitting  on the bed and sleeping while leaning on the bed rest.

  He slowly got up and went to freshen himself up  as  he was feeling pretty okay. She woke up few minutes later and found her husband missing, she quickly scanned the room and spotted him on the balcony  where he usually likes to spend each morning  with both of them sipping some hot beverages .

She quickly jumped out of the bed and ran towards the balcony and the first thing she did was to check is temperature and she broke into a huge smile when there was no sign of fever. 

" Thank God your temperature is back to normal. Now where are you getting up , you are supposed to stay in bed for the whole day " She greeted him early in the morning and her smile dimmed when he failed to follow her rules.

" The whole day but who will go to the movies we are supposed to watch today and also did you forget today you get to see a women finals of the  grand slam tournament. "Sanskar asked her but she wasn't budging from her stance of complete bed rest.

" Well come on Sanskar, you were sick the whole night and here you are standing in this cold breeze , first get in and then we will talk ,also we are not going anywhere .Cancel all your plans .You are going to stay on the bed the whole day and that final. Either you like it or not i don't care." She told him few minutes ago and he had been valiantly trying to change her mind for sometime but when he realized it only made her angry ,he decided to give up .

And that why they spend the whole day in the room, the doctor visited in the morning as promised, he also came in the evening and when he finally pronounced Sanskar had recovered faster than he expected did Swara finally felt happy , in spite of that Swara basically didn't even let Sanskar do anything at all .

The next day she still made him cancel all there day plans and forced him to stay in the room and also told him that they are not going to the Men's Final either.

Sanskar cant have her miss the match when she was that excited about it before he got sick. And he felt back in shape that he didn't feel like missing it out. So he decided to get ready first and convince Swara .

And he did just that , they were out of the room and was about to hail a cab ,when Sanskar accidentally slipped on an discarded brick in the pathway which caused him to sprain his right leg and left with few scratches on his hand as well .