Chapter 28 :"Their First Disagreement "

All Humans  make decisions and the time they take to make up their mind varies based on the decisions . Also the time they take to decide on a single thing varies from person to person, Some take decision on an impulse and Some think for a very long time before making up there mind.

Lakshya is a perfect example of an impulsive decision maker and Ragini to an extent is just like him  and on the other hand Swara and Sanskar  are the opposite to their cousins.  They think for a very long time before coming to an decision. But once they make up their mind there is no turning back from their decisions. 

Swara took a lot of time to finally decide on that one question that haunted her for . She spent most of her free time thinking about this one decision that can make or break her future.

She had no clue on how to decide about it, she never thought about her ideal partner to her those perfect guy exist in the books she read or the movies she watched. But now when faced with the decision she needs to know, what she expect from her husband.

For her love is not a factor that need to be considered into an marriage, she believed that she will grow to love her husband if he was caring and understanding and she only hoped for certain assurance that she could trust him to keep her happy and also someone with whom she can be herself.

  While it didn't take her long to realize Sanskar does have all the characteristic traits she wants in her life partner ,she still remained conflicted

Because being an over thinker Swara decided she need  to know more about her husband than what she has seen so far, she needs to know his faults and think if she can understand it and accept it, because she doesn't want to find about it later and regret staying in the marriage.

It didn't work out either Sanskar had no faults at all at least from her perspective, no matter how much she tried to credit one reason for not staying in this marriage there was none. She found it out with in two week into her marriage, she was  married to a perfect guy.

So the rational decision was to stay in this marriage. Still Swara took some more time to think about it as she didn't want to rush her decision and regret it later .That what she kept telling to herself every time her minds thought about her marriage.

But the three days she spend alone with him was pure bliss and it made her super happy, knowing the efforts he took to plan them gave Swara the last push she needed to make her decision. 

But being an over thinker Swara would have probably  took another one month to decide on the appropriate time to let him know regarding the same if not for their earlier conversation ,it was what prompted her to let him know soon.

 And unfortunately she didn't take the fact Sanskar was a over thinker as well into account because when he remained silent for few minutes after her proposal ,she believed a rejection was heading her way and she wondered if she had been hasty with her proposal after all .

              *******************

 Sanskar was taken back by Swara unexpected declaration but a part of him wondered on what made Swara say yes to stay in the marriage, he needs to know what propelled her decision, for him the main criteria is love ,trust and commitment .