Chapter 4: " Unexpected Revelations"

Sanskar stood in silence as he listened to his best friend rally at him in anger , he didn't blame adarsh anyone would get angry in his place ,his eyes remained fixed on Swara though . He understood that their marriage happened under unusual circumstance still Swara recitation of the events varied from his version .

" How could you Sanskar , agree to marry her without even thinking it through ,I get your cousin was always an impulsive idiot but you were someone who never did anything without thinking it through . " Adharsh kept shouting at Sanskar ,while he wanted to clarify Swara agreed to the marriage with him first ,he didn't want to refute her claim because he believed she must have reason to lie .

" Bhai ,stop it . Maybe he had agreed to the marriage first but I said yes too ,I could have said No ..But I didn't " Swara spoke up and as he looked at her ,it didn't seem like she was lying at all. She was trying to make adharsh cool down and yet he felt he didn't have a clear picture ,so he stayed silent until Adharsh spoke up .

" Have you or Pari ever been able say No to your family , you didn't say yes because you wanted to but because you had to unlike Sanskar ,so it is all his fault " Adharsh spoke up and Sanskar felt the truth in his friend words as his eyes flicked back to Swara , and wondered if she said yes due to family pressure .

" It over bhai ,let not talk about it anymore and you have to tell pari di because I don't want to stress her today ,maybe later " Swara answered back ,somehow stopping Adharsh from lashing at him further.

" Fine ,but be prepared Sanskar once my wife learns about it . She is going to rip your apart ,she may be shy but she would do anything for Swara " with that parting short Adharsh went back to Pari room leaving him alone with Swara .

" Was Adharsh right ,did your family pressure you to marry me? " Sanskar spoke up the minute her eyes flickered back to him . He hadn't for a moment thought her reasons could be similar to him ,Family .

" I could have fought against them , they would have been angry ,upset but I wouldn't have let them talk me into marrying against my wish . What I couldn't fight against was you , a complete stranger agreeing to marry me . I had hoped you would say no as well but when Laksh came and said you agreed to the marriage , I lost a chance to deny but as I said to bhai ,the reason I said yes maybe because of my family but it was my choice to please them ,so it not your fault "Swara spoke up leaving him confused and shaken because she didn't seem to be lying and each of her words made him believe that the last thing she wanted was to marry him .

**********************

Swara didn't know if she made him upset or angry ,because he hadn't said a word to her for the last ten minutes , she didn't like it when Adharsh bhai scolded him and felt that maybe he was too angry with her about it , she tried to calm down but somehow Sanskar found out about her reason to agree to the marriage .

It was the truth ,but she didn't like the hurt look in him . His fiancée eloped to marry someone else and the girl he married had zero interest to marry him . Maybe she should have not told him ,but her thoughts came to a stand still when Adharsh bhai came out of pari room and asked her to visit her .

Swara knew her sister had always been good to read her mind and for once swaea hoped her sister wouldn't read the turmoil in her mind . When she stepped inside to her sister awake and holding her son ,Swara face lit up with a smile . She didn't if it was possible but she already adored her nephew way too much .

" He looks just like Adharsh right " her sister voice spoke up when Swara reached her bed side . And Swara forgot everything as she gazed at her nephew . Swara stayed by her side for few moments until her sister fell asleep then walked outside to see Sanskar and Adharsh speaking with each other quietly that she didn't hear a word passed between them but it seemed they were back to being friend and she felt a flicker of relief until Sanskar eyes looked up to her and lost the spark he had moments ago .