<>21<>

When Zayn got home from work, he began to worry when he spotted Louis' car in the driveway.

"Daddy!" Niall cheered, running to Zayn as soon as he stepped inside.

"What're you doing back so soon?" Zayn asked, patting his head as Niall hugged his legs.

Louis, who was sitting on the couch, stood up and walked over to them.

"Our son decided to throw a fit because he didn't like my roommate and wanted his daddy." Louis reported.

"Oh, come here then." Zayn said, picking Niall up.

"I don't wanna stay at papa's new house." Niall pouted.

"Thought it was a flat." Zayn said quietly, looking at Louis.

"It is." He nodded, looking at Niall next.

"Niall you're going to have to get used to staying at papa's new house, okay? I want to see you on the weekends." Louis said.

"Then make the mean man leave." Niall said.

"The mean man?" Zayn echoed, looking at Louis again.

"My roommate." Louis clarified.

"He kissed papa and I didn't like it. Only you can kiss papa, daddy." Niall said.

"Ah." Zayn said, looking at Louis.

"Anyway...I guess I'll be back next weekend." Louis said.

"What am I supposed to do for tomorrow, Louis? I have work." Zayn said, putting Niall down hoping he'd run off and play.

"I don't know....call your mum. Or my mum, she's closer I suppose." Louis shrugged.

"Really?" Zayn asked, wanting to say more but Niall was standing there watching them.

"Yeah, really. Have a nice week." Louis said coldly before he left.

"Daddy will be right back." Zayn assured Niall before he stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

"You're not even going to say goodbye to your son? Are you that much of an immature bitch?" Zayn hissed quietly.

Louis stopped on the steps, glaring back at him. "Don't start with me. There's a reason all of this is happening. No more fighting. Just shut up."

"How about you grow up?" Zayn snapped.

"Don't hold your breath." Louis spat at him before he got in his car and drove away.

Zayn stifled a scream, finding his cigarettes and lighting one.

"Daddy?" Niall asked, peeking out the door.

"You can come out here, it's okay." Zayn said.

"Your papa said to tell you goodbye and that he loves you, okay?" Zayn asked, taking a drag.

"Kay." Niall said quietly, focused on all the cool things on Zayn's belt.

"I wish I had a uniform like you." Niall said, looking up at him.

"It's not comfortable, if that's what you're thinking." Zayn said, cracking a smile.

"I don't care. I just want the belt." Niall said, his eyes sparkling as he looked at it again.

"Can you tell me what all that stuff is?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess so." Zayn said, taking another drag before putting the rest of his cigarette out.

"Let's go inside." He said, opening the door for Niall.

"Come put it over here." Niall said, bouncing over to the coffee table.