<>Prologue<>

Zayn and Louis have been married for eight years.

For almost five of those eight years, it was bliss. They had a nice house, an adorable two year old son named Niall, and good jobs.

But during the fifth year of their marriage, Louis came to Zayn one day and admitted that he had been cheating.

Louis blamed it on their sex life, complaining that Zayn was cold in bed, and rarely wanted to get intimate.

Louis chose to leave out the fact that he was attracted to his trainer at the gym, a fit man who went by the name Liam Payne.

Zayn, however, blamed Louis and the fact that he was a control freak. Zayn was simply tired of being the top in their relationship, and stopped having sex with Louis as often since Louis refused to switch things up.

Of course, for Zayn things ran deeper than that.

He didn't want to just switch things up.

Zayn wanted someone else.

Of course, he didn't know who.

He just knew he wasn't happy with Louis like he used to be.

Almost a week after Louis told Zayn the truth, Zayn was certain he wanted a divorce.

That was, until he thought about his son.

He didn't want Niall to grow up between two homes.

So, Zayn decided to stay.

But only for Niall, not because of Louis' begging and promises.

After three years of pretending to be a perfectly happy family, Zayn started to notice a change in Louis.

Again.

And as Louis began to change, so did the atmosphere in their home.

So did their son.

And it was close to driving Zayn crazy.

So Zayn chose to let go.

He stopped caring, and decided that if Louis wanted to cheat, he could.

Zayn was going to focus on being a good father.

But the more Zayn fought not to care, the more depressed he became.

He knew he was turning into a lousy father, and Louis was no better.

Pretending it was all okay while their son drew pictures of his daddies fighting.

Zayn didn't know what to do anymore.

Sure, one obvious choice was a divorce, but that required a lot of effort that Zayn wasn't sure he had the strength for.

Physically or emotionally.

Zayn was sure he had hit a dead end.

That was, until one night of stumbling around the city drunk caused him to get taken into police custody.

By none other than Officer Harry Styles.

×××××××××××××
A/N: Call me crazy but I've decided to write yet another Zarry story. (I don't approve of infidelity but I'm sure as hell going to write about it because I like this idea.) If this little prologue sounds interesting, or if you'd like to read more, please vote and comment! Thank you :)

****I do not allow translations of this story or any others of mine***

-Zaydrian x

P.s.- Zayn bottoms