Chapter Twenty Two- I Didn't Mean To Fuck Everything Up

For the past two hours we've been hanging out and now Brianna decides to play a game

"Okay let's play 'Never Have I Ever' everyone pour themselves a drink." Brianna says before explaining the concept of the game.

"Okay somebody go first." she says after explaining the rules.

"I will!" Noah shouts. "Okay, never have I ever smoked weed."

Everyone looks at each other around the circle before those who have smoked weed, me being one of them, take a drink.

"I want to go next!" Chloe shouts "Never have I ever beat someone up." Chloe smirked, knowing I'd have to drink.

And it ended up being that I was the only girl who took a drink, how wonderful!

"My turn!" I say. "Never have I ever got caught sneaking out."

Mason, Noah, and Taylor all take a big gulp of their drinks. I chuckle to myself before speaking again.

"Let's play truth or dare." I suggest.

Everyone agrees and the game begins.

"Okay Taylor truth or dare." Jordan asks her.

"Um let's go truth." Taylor says playing it safe.

Jordan thinks for a few moments before asking, "Do you believe in love?"

Taylor hesitates but then answers "yes... Okay umm Tessa truth or dare?"

I 99.9% of the time pick dare, considering I'm a badass, but also because it gives you a rush.

"Dare." I speak.

Taylor whispers something to Jordan and Alex and they both shake their heads. She then turns back to me giving me a devilish look, " Do a round of shots"

"That's easy!" I scoff.

Alex, Taylor, and Jordan all laugh " Do a round of shots off of Mason's lips. He'll have the shot glass in his mouth and you have to grab the glass with your mouth, then drink the shot. All without using your hands! Oh and it's your choice of alcohol! And we're going to time it, but you don't have to get a certain time." Alex explains with a toothy grin.

I stand there stunned, I'm surprised that THEY came up with that. But I nod, accepting the challenge. I am a girl who likes a challenge so this will be fun! I tell Alex that I want Vodka for my shots and he heads to the bar to get them as I wait.

"Um, I never agreed to this." Mason speaks catching everyone's attention.

"No you didn't but you're going to." I challenge him.

"And if I don't..." He challenges back.

" I'll make you make out with Noah!" I say with a straight face, acting like I'm serious although I'm not.