Chapter Nine- My Stubborn Brother

↑

Gavin Mad (will make sense after you read this chapter) Sorry for the mistake for those of you that read it already!

As I watch my second to oldest brother stare at me with fury in his eyes I begin to feel nervous. I have never really lied to Gavin before.

" Tessa you're what?" Gavin asks sternly.

" I-I'm dating Mason..." I manage to stutter out.

" Oh no you're not. " he says begins to walk off.

" Gaivin wait!" I yell as I chase after him.

Gavin just ignores me and keeps walking and making multiple turns making it hard for me to follow him.

" Gavin stop!" I shout as I finally reach my stubborn.

" Stop," Gavin yells as he turns to face me " I'm not going to stop! You're not going to date Mason I won't let you!"

" Why? Why won't you let me date him?" I ask.

" You don't know him like I do, how he is. " Gavin says quietly.

" I'm sure I know more about him than you! You two aren't even friends!" I shout.

" No we aren't friends but I know the type of guy he is and I don't trust him! I don't trust him with you! So you're not going to date and that's final!" My brother shouts back then storms off.

I don't go after him this time, he can handle himself. I go make my way back to the kitchen to find my friends and brother. But as I'm heading there I see a familiar face playing beer pong with three other guys. Once I get closer I realize that it's the guy who ran into me on Thursday morning back at the penthouse. As I make my way through the people the guy notices me. When he see's me his smile brightens and then steps toward me.

" Hey princess, funny seeing you here." The boy says.

" Yeah so funny. " I say laughing sarcastically.

" So what're you doing here?" He asks.

" I was invited. What about you?" I ask wondering if he knows my " boyfriend".

" Oh I'm visiting the host, we're old friends but I haven't seen him yet." He replies.

I quickly forget about our conversation when we hear chanting coming from the dance floor. As we rush our way through the crowd, people are chanting "Fight!" over and over again.

' What is going on? I think.

Once we made it through the crowd and to the front, there fighting in the middle of the dance floor is my worst nightmare.

Mason. And. Gavin.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and share!

-Bayleigh :)