Chapter Fourteen- You're MY Badass

Finally about ten minutes later, of trying to wake Owen up my assistance arrived. I raced over to the door and there was my night and shining armor, Mason. (note the sarcasm)

" Are you okay? I got your text and rushed over here right away." He asked concerned.

Okay look, I know that Mason probably wasn't the best choice to chose for help but I couldn't have texted Tayte! Not that Tayte isn't strong enough, he surely is, but because he's the whole reason that Owen and Hailey were in this fight. Even though Tayte doesn't have feelings like that towards Hailey, it looks like that in Owen's eyes. And usually I would've called Gavin in a situation like this... But, well you know.

I chuckled" I am but he's not." I said pointing to Owen.

"What the hell happened?" Mason said shocked.

"I kinda, sorta, might have jabbed Owen across the face and then elbowed him in the stomach." I said in a small tone.

"You what? Why?" He asked his eyes getting bigger.

I didn't say anything just pointed to Hailey who was scrolling through her phone as if none of this happened.

When Mason saw the marks on Hailey's face his eyes got even bigger. And I was afraid that if they got any bigger then they'd pop out of his sockets. But he turned back to me and asked " He did that to her?"

I nodded. " He thinks that Tayte has feelings toward Hailey, when he doesn't and he got jealous. That's all I know about it, but then he came over here. I told him to leave but he wouldn't listen and then i gave him a warning but he called me a bitch. And he said he wanted to talk to his girlfriend, and I'll be damned if I let Hailey stay with that scum bag! So I snapped and well you see what happened." I explained as my eyes landed on Owen who stirred.

Mason only nodded before grabbing Owen's arm as I grabbed the other. We lead him to the elevator, put him in, hit the button to the lobby, and then leave him in the dust.

Once we get back to the penthouse as I'm about to go back in Mason grabs my arm.

" Has he ever... hurt Hailey before?" Mason asked very worried.

I shake my head. " Not that I know of. But I'm not going to let it happen again."

Mason nods " You want a ride to school?"

I look down at my FitBit to see that it's already 7:49 am and school starts at 8:10am.

"Shit!" I yell before sprinting back inside to grab my bag and Hailey.

"Hailey we've gotta go!" I yell as I'm walking back into the living room but it seems to be that she's already left.

So I quickly lock the door then meet meet Mason at the elevator. Mason and I are the only ones in the elevator and we chit-chat as the elevator goes down to the lobby, when it stops at another floor. When the doors open I come to see Noah and greet him hello as he enters. But Mason doesn't seem happy or sad to seem him, he just looks stunned.

"Noah?" Mason questions breathlessly.

"Mason... This isn't how I wanted our reunion to be." Noah replies slightly chuckling.

Mason didn't say anything more he just pulled Noah into a hug.

"It's so good to see you dude! I missed my best friend!" Mason says pulling away from the hug.

"Well you won't have to miss me anymore. I'm back, for good."Noah says smiling.

"Great! Hey once you get to school meet me at my locker. I'll text you the locker number!" Mason yells as we get off the elevator.

Noah nods then waves goodbye as we head to Mason's car. Once in the car I ask him what the plan is.

"Since we're now a "couple" how are we going to do this?" I say finger quoting couple.

"Well the plan is to walk into school together, we'll go to each other's lockers, I'll walk you to class, at lunch you'll sit with me and the guys, and then I'll take you home after school." Mason says grinning.

"Whoah, whoah whoah, go back." I tell him.

"To what?" Mason asks, confused.

"What you said before" I say.

"Take you home after school?" He questions.

"Before that..." I encourage.

"You'll sit with the guys and I at lunch?" He asks still confused.

"Yes! I'm not sitting with you or your guy friends at lunch. They're too wild along with you. Plus Tayte, Hailey, and Chloe will need to sit with us. I have a feeling that Owen might want to cause trouble. " I said thinking back to this morning with Owen and Chloe.

"That's fine if they sit with us. You and the girls can talk to the other cheerleaders at our table. While Tayte hangs with us guys." Mason says like everything is fine.

"You're kidding right?" I laugh.

"No... Why would I be?" He asks.

"The cheerleaders HATE us. And they're going to hate me even more now that I'm with you." I laugh.

"So what? I've already slept with each and everyone of them. And they've had their turn." He says bluntly.

" Eww." I groan.

We both laugh at my comment as we pull up to school. As we drive by multiple people stop, and stare .But I don't think anything of it and just grin. Once we find a parking spot, Mason goes around to my door and helps me out of his car. And before I can say anything he pushes me against the car and aggressively kisses my lips. The kiss if full of hunger, desire, passion, everything he has is put into this kiss. And god is it amazing. But when he finally pulls away for a breath my lips become cold and lonely again. I look up at him as he pushes a strand of my chocolate brown hair behind my ear and give him a 'what was that about' look.

"We have to make it look like we're actually dating don't we?" He whispers in my ear and then laughs.

I nod my head, put my sunglasses on and then put his hand in mine. And just like it is in the movies everyone stops and stares at us. Mason and I just grin and keep walking. But once we get into the school it pretty much is the movies. With everyone rushing around standing by lockers, they clear a path for us. It becomes dead silent until people start whispering about us. I just ignore it and then go to my locker.

"Well that was... interesting." I tell Mason, opening my locker.

"Yes it was very, interesting." He agrees.

"I don't know about lunch. Not that I can't handle the little slutty bimbos, but that it might be just, I don't know, awkward. I mean I'm not the popular type of girl. I'm more of the badass girl." I ramble on.

Mason puts a hand on my shoulder. " Yes you're a badass, but you're my bad ass. " He grins.

"That was so cheesy." I laugh, "but fine, I'll sit with you at lunch." I finally agree.

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and share!

-Bayleigh:)