Chapter Twelve- I'm Strong, But I Am Weak Too

"What the hell are you doing here Valentino? And how the fuck did you get in?" I yell whisper as I shut my door, trying not to wake up the others.

"I'm here to get you back, so you're not with that son of a bitch." He grins, but ignores my other question.

"Like I said you're NEVER going to get me back! So now please do me a favor get the hell out!" I say as I walk over to him pulling him off my bed and lead him towards my door.

But Valentino has other ideas and pushes me up against the wall. He begins to trail kisses down my neck and I try to push him off but he's too strong.

"I miss you baby. Please just give me another chance." He breathes looking into my eyes. His hands holding my face.

I take this moment to my advantage and push him off of me.

"Get out. Now." I yell this time. Not caring if I wake the others up.

Valentino takes a step towards me but I take a step back.

" Now. Valentino. Leave." I shout even louder.

Valentino takes another step towards me " Tessa please." He begs as his eyes bore into me, begging, pleading, for me to give him another chance.

But I can't take him back he broke me. He made me who I am today, someone who is still fighting to get back up on their feet. I can't trust him, he'll just hurt me again. I've fought to erase him from my memory and I was so close to doing so, but now he's back again. Feelings of anger and sadness consume my body and I just want him to leave.

" LEAVE!" I scream.

This time he doesn't try anything else he just turns around and leaves. Once I hear the door slam I sink down to the ground. A dam of tears are ready to burst of out my eyes and this time I don't hold them back. I just sit there letting myself cry it out. I hate being vulnerable but I can't always be strong. Sometimes the strongest people cry behind closed doors, and fight the toughest battles that nobody knows about. That is who I am, I'm strong, but I'm weak.

'He's back. He wants me back. He's going to hurt me again. What if he hurts Mason? I can't handle this.' I think as anger, sadness, and fear run through my body again for what seems to be the millionth time tonight,

After calming myself down I look at the clock to see that it's already 6:27 am.

"Might as well get ready." I mumble to myself.

So I change into some workout clothes, grab my car keys, and head out the door. Once I'm down stairs in the parking garage I unlock my car and then head to the gym. After parking my car and heading into the gym I make my way over to the boxing equipment. After about an two hours of beating the hell out of the punching bag I head back out to my car. I then drive over to the tiny doughnut place across the street so then the girls and Griffin can have somewhat of a hangover cure.

Once inside the little shop I wait in line. As I'm scrolling through my phone I get a text from Gavin.

Can we meet up? I need to talk to you about last night.

-Gavin

I ignore his message and slip my phone back into my pocket, order the doughnuts, and leave.

Once I'm home I place the doughnuts on the counter and then go take a shower. After my shower I go to my closet and grab a pair of jean shorts and then match it with a 'Need More Sleep' crop top. Then I top it off by leaving my hair down, in my natural beachy waves.

I head out into the living room to see Hailey, Chloe, and Griffin all sitting at the island eating away at the doughnuts. When they notice me they all stare at me before all of them start yelling.

"Where the hell did you go last night?" Griffin shouts.

"Was that Valentino here this morning?" Chloe yells.

"Thanks for the doughnuts." Hailey says completely oblivious to the tension.

"Okay hold on my god. I went with Mason last night and then we just hung out at the beach for a while. And you're welcome for the doughnuts!" I say ignoring Chloe's question.

"Was that Valentino here this morning" Chloe asks again.

I don't say anything just nod.

"Why was he here? Did he hurt you?" Griffin shouts standing up and walking over to me.

I shake my head. "No, he was drunk and he was begging for me to give him another chance. He's jealous of Mason and doesn't want me dating him." I tell him.

" Good, good." He says pulling me into a hug.

⇡⇡ Tessa

Hey readers here's today's chapter! I hope you enjoy! Please vote, comment, and share thanks!

-Bayleigh:)