Hope She Isn't Dead... Yet...

--Randy's POV---
I fell to my knees as I continued to tremble in fear. (Y-Y/n)'s really dead... I got up while tears ran down but I noticed that (Y/n) is allot more taller than I suspected...
..
...
..
...
..
...
Wait a minute...
...
..
...
..
..
I slowly crept towards the dead body and thankfully it isn't (Y/n). I sighed in relief but I kinda felt sorry for (Y/n)'s Aunt though.. Is she still alive? I went even close this time to check if she was still alive but it was hard to say cause she was laying face down. Yup, she's dead. Hold the cheese, If she's here...

WHERE'S (Y/N)!?

I started to panic again, I took my phone out and dialed her number. It was ringing but she didn't pick it up... Is this another prank of hers?..
"Ok... (Y/n), come out! If this is another prank I'm not gonna fall for it again!" I said in the empty and broken room. I waited about a minute but then I soon realize it wasn't a prank anymore. My heartbeat got louder and louder as I started to question myself...

I didn't know what to do so I called 911. And explained that there was a murder but I didn't say anything about the assassin things of course. Soon there was an ambulance and they rushed (Y/n)'s Aunt to the hospital. But what really bugged me was what happened to (Y/n)? If there were dudes who killed (Y/n)'s Aunt... wouldn't she defend herself and killed them?!..
... But why didn't she..? Something was clearly off..
So after that I went inside the house again and see if I could look for wherever they might be hiding. I looked at my phone and it was just 4:15 pm. Guess I should text my mom that I would be hanging out at (Y/n)'s place so she won't get worried. Although I'm kinda guilty from to my mom, but I need to find out what happened here.

I went upstairs to (Y/n)'s room. Although I feel guilty about snooping her stuff but, I need to find where she is. But where should start?...
Her closet?...
Drawers?..
Oh I know!.. Her laptop!
Once I've turned it on, It said type password... Hmmm... What if I typed password?..
..
..
...
..
Meh.. it was worth a try. So, her laptop is out of the question. Wait a minute, If you were an assassin... You wouldn't just leave proof or let anyone find your stuff! I totally facepalmed myself. This was totally thought that this is wonk. I walked outside (Y/n)'s room and was about to give up when suddenly... My phone rang. Well, that kinda scared me. I picked it up, and answered it...
"H-hello?" I said with a cracked voice. I kinda sound like a shoob now...
...
..
There was a crash sound like we were disconnecting... Maybe there's no signal or its just wrong number though... I was gonna hung up on this dude when suddenly the one who called me finally spoke... I froze...
...
..
...
..
...
"R-Randy...?"
..
...
..
...
..
WAS THAT (Y/N)!?.. If she is, then why does she sound like she's running on a marathon?!..
...
..
...
..
"(Y-Y/n) is that you!? Are you alright? Of course you're not alright. I'm sorry. Where are you-..." I said frantically worried but was cut off by her..
...
"Randy listen... I-I'm fine... Just... don't... look... for... me... And you'll.... be fine..." She said with crashing sound (the sound when you have no signal..) in between and with that she hung up, leaving me confused and I froze again...
...
..
....
WHAT THE JUICE DOES SHE MEAN BY "YOU'LL BE FINE!?"... How can I even be fine when she's not here!?... This making my head wonk up!.. I bet its just another excuse so that I can't talk to her! HAH! That's not gonna work on me anymore.
But one ting is clear.. I have to find where (Y/n) is. Yeah, I know, I know...

"But Randy!.. Didn't she clearly said that don't look for her!?"
..
"I DON'T CARE! SHUT THE HONKIN CHEESE UP, BRAIN! PLUS, IT WASN'T CLEAR SINCE THERE WAS NO SIGNAL!" -_-"

Wait a minute... There's one more place I haven't checked yet. Her Aunt's room. Since they're moving, Her Aunt's things must be one of these boxes! Man, I'm so awesome at being a detective. I've opened every single box and of course I would close them again if it wasn't I was searching for. You know what, I should have read the label before opening random boxes though.
Oh! This looks interesting... A box that has a marker label that said... "Bruce Fries" and there was a little heart at the end of that. I don't know why but, this box makes me feel like I'm special or something.
But the question is... should I open it?! Hmm... Maybe I should...
...
..
...
Nah...
..