The Hangout

~~~ (y/n) POV ~~~
All you saw was some green mist leaving you and someone laughing evilly.
You felt dizzy and looked at your hands. As your vision cleared up, You gasped and realize it was dripping with blood. But whose blood was it? You looked around and saw someone laying down in front of you. To your surprise it was the Ninja...But something was wrong...
...
...
...
He wasn't breathing
...
Just when you were gonna touch him, Howard came running and said angrily "How could you..."
"How could I what?...." You said confusingly.
...
...
...
Then it hit you...The blood that covered your hand belonged to...the Ninja...
And the Ninja is...
...
...
"N-no...I-it c-can't be..." You said trembling while tears started to drop from your eyes...
"You monster..." Howard said angrily...
Suddenly someone appeared out of the darkness. He looked like ugly old man who has green skin and around his waist was a belt of green balls (Just so you know you're talking about the sorcerer..).
"Well done...girl.." He said smiling.
"I-i.. w-what...??"

You suddenly woke up and was breathing heavily. You checked your hands to know if it was real. You were relieved to find that wasn't all real. "It was just a dream. A bad one..." You said to yourself.
You opened your phone and saw it was just 10 am and surprised to see that someone just texted you.

--- Randy's POV --- 
I wonder if she's awake right now... I was doubting whether I should send a good morning message... Well its 10 am she should be awake right now.. right? Here goes...
"Good morning sleepyhead!"
"Good morning to you too."
"You excited?"
"Yeah. I AM!...Is it ok if we change the time? Could it be like 1:00 pm instead?.. I'm too excited..hehe.."
"Sure thing!"
"Thanks. Btw, Where will we meet up?"
"At the Arcade. sounds good?"
"The Arcade?...uh.. Yeah!"
"Is something wrong?"
"Nope. Its just that I haven't  seen the Arcade for a long time..."
"Oh...well.. I have surprise!"
"Really?...I love surprises!"
"But you have to wait for it... ;)"
"Oh...I can't wait!"

I hope she likes my surprise. I can't wait...

(Time skip! its 12:45 pm)
~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You were checking all your stuff  if its there or not...since you were gonna hangout with them for the first time...and one of them is your crush. You looked at your list and started crossing out items.. here's what it says..
"My phone? Check!"
"A knife pocket in case a robot attacks? Check!"
"Money? Check!"
"Snacks in case we got hungry? Check!"
"Keys for the house? Check!"
As you finish checking your items, You looked in the mirror and "Is this ok?".
You were wearing your (f/c) checkered t-shirt and its sleeves were up to your elbows, inside that you had a black undershirt on. For the bottoms you were wearing your black jeans. You went downstairs and was going to the door until your Aunt stopped you.
"Sweetie, Where you going?"
"Oh..uh..gonna hangout with some friends."
"Friends?... Just don't get too close to them!...and I'm not gonna be here tonight ok?"
"Ok..And don't worry!..I won't get too close to them!" You said while leaving the house. But you know you lied to your Aunt, cause you were getting close to them. Especially to you know who...
You sighed and went to the Arcade...

---Randy's POV---
I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:05 pm. I turned to Howard and said "Do you think she'll show up?"
"Chill dude. She'll come.."
"Hey guys!"
I turned around and hoped that it was her...but it wasn't..It was just Theresa....
"Oh!..Hey.." Howard said.
"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.
"Oh you know.. gonna play games with someone.." I replied nervously.
"Hey..uh...Randy i was wandering if we could-"
Before Theresa could say a word (y/n) came running and shouted "Hey guys!". I was so relieved to see her... which made me smile.
"You see we were gonna hang out with (y/n) today!" Howard said.
"Oh...uh...nevermind then.. " Theresa said while she rolled her eyes.

(y/n) came and said to Theresa "You could join us if-"
"No its ok...i was gonna do something anyways...Have fun!" she said running away.
"Well that was awkward..." Howard said uncomfortably.

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You three went inside Greg's Gaming Hole and started to pick what games you were gonna play. But something caught your eye, It says "The Hole of Fame" and you just stood there looking at players but all you saw was Randy making goofy poses.
Randy saw you and said "You have to beat my high scores to have your picture there!" He said playfully.
"Trust me. Its impossible..." Howard said whispering to you.
"But you have a picture there." You said pointing to the out of order game called "Jack Hammer".
"Yeah...it broke down and was never fixed so the picture is going to be there permanently."
"Wow...I want my Photo there too..."
"Well, ok..pick a game and try to beat my score..." Randy said confidently.
You looked around and picked the first one you saw... "This one!" You said excitedly.
"Future Time Radioactive Zombie Punch?...Oh no..You're gonna lose (y/n)!" Howard said.
"Why?"
"This is Randy's Highest score!...Which means you'll be challenging the Master...Many have failed to defeat him but non succeeded." Howard said like in a flash back.
Randy inserted a coin and said "Shall we begin?"
You cracked your knuckles and let your neck cracked for dramatic effect and said "Challenge Accepted!"

You played about 15 minutes and saw Randy and Howard dropped their jaws as you were only points away from beating Randy's Score.

---Randy's POV---
"You think she'll beat your score?" Howard said amazed at her.
"No...it won't be possible" I said confidently yet nervously.
"I bet she will."
"I bet she won't."
"If she does beat your score i dare you to kiss her..." Howard put a smug look at his face.
...
...
...

"You're serious?"
"Yep!"
"K-KISS H-HER!?!" I quietly shouted at him...Hoping (y/n) won't hear me.
"What?...ARE YOU A SCARDEY BABY?" Howard said teasing me.
"W-what?..n-no..I'm accepting the bet." I said while blushing.
"And what happens to me if she doesn't beat it?.."
"Oh..uh...You'll give me 30 dollars.."
"30!?"
"40!?"
"50!? I could keep this up all day.." I smirked.
"fiinee...50 dollars.."

But when we looked at her we both dropped our jaws when Greg shouted "New High Score!".
(y/n) smirked at us and said "Think you'll beat my score?". I widened my eyes and dropped my jaws again when i saw her score....
"I-i don't think i can..." I said surely...

As (y/n) went with Greg to take her picture for the highest score, Howard walked up to me and said "Good luck dude, I totally didn't expect that..." I could tell that he's smiling evilly.
"A-arent't you gonna cancel the bet?" I blurted out.
"Oh yeah...if you don't do the kiss..I'll tell the ENTIRE school you love her..."
"Hmm...Kiss her or get Humiliated...I'll take the kiss.."
"You're on!"

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You ran to Randy and Howard to see them talking...
"I wonder what they're talking about?".
You thought to yourself...
You approached them and said "Hey! take a look at my picture!" You saw Randy was kinda jumpy when you said that. "Huh?...Oh yeah..Nice picture (y/n)!" He turned and smiled at you which kinda made blush...
Suddenly there was a noise... something like a monster...
"Wait..was that a monster?" Randy said nervously.
"I-i think soo.." You said anxiously.
"Nope...it was me... i was hungry from all that gaming..."
"Seriously?.. I mean didn't even play a single game!..." Randy said.
"Its ok..I have snacks that i prepared earlier..." You said happily.
Howard's eyes widened and said "Do you have does sandwiches?"
"Yup...but something even more better..."
"What's better than that?"
"My Home made Gravey Fries!"
"GRAVEY FRIEES?!?" They both said.
"Yup.."
"We could go to the park and eat there!" Randy said excitedly...
"Yeah and have like uh..like a picnic!" Howard said jumping.

You three went to the park and have a picnic there under a shady tree...
But it doesn't end here yet...

~~~~~~~
Hehe...What do you think?
.
.. on my next chapter it will be cheesey!