Epic Dinner Fail... Or is it?!...

---Randy's POV---
I agreed to the girl.. Even though she wore a mask, I could feel her smirking at me though... She didn't had any weapons though but as soon as she started to look around her like looking for a sword in her suit...
...
..
Suddenly she pulled out a SWORD...
..
"What the juice!?" I said with wide eyes.. I looked at her and she was surprised her self too.. Before I could even say another word she slashed the robots hands.. As soon she slashed the hand, I quickly got out of there and faced the other chainsaw wolf.. I grabbed my sword again and held it tightly even though my left arm hurt very much while I slashed the robot in half..
"No need to thank-..." I stopped as I watched the other 'Hero' got surrounded by students... Greaaatt.. I'm ignored.. -_-"
...
..
I gotta keep my cheese if I don't want to be stanked... I breathe in and out...
..
..
QUICK!!! RANDY THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WILL COME YA DOWN!...
...
..
Well, Something popped up.. and you-know-who.. (Y/n) smiling... Who is now my GF!..
...
..
After I calmed down a bit.. I jumped towards the center where that cheese-stealing-girl is...
"This is Heidi Live with the Mysterious-girl-shadow... Tell us, Who are you and why did you come here!?" Heidi said suddenly interviewing the 'Hero'...
"Yeah!.. Who the juice are you!?.. I've never seen you 'be-fur'..." I calmly asked.. Well, not that calm though... Haha.. fur... Wolf puns.. I looked at her and she chuckled a bit..
...
I think I've heard that laugh before...
..
"I'm just here cause..." She said like thinking of something.. Did she forget her name or something!?..
"Look.. Whoever you are.. Go back where you come from and NEVER COME BACK!!!" I raised my voice a bit..
"Oh.. ok... Well it looks like someone wanted to be a 'lone wolf' today..." She said not being offended and it looked like she didn't care though...
..
NOW SHE'S DOING PUNS!?...
...
"Yes!.. This is my town and I'm the Hero!.. The ONLY Hero! And I don't need your help!" I said now saying it to her face..
"Pfffft.. Good luck with that...Anyways, Good bye Ninja!.. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing each other again... Real soon.." She said with sarcasm as she walks away and waved 'good bye'.. She's really getting on my nerves...
"Wait!.. Who are you!?.. Really?" Heidi asked at the last minute...
She turned around and went behind me.. real quick.. I was surprised and turned around....
..
Whatever she is.. She is really creeping the cheese out of me...
...
"I'm.. The Ninja's Shadow.." She said as she sunk/dissolve into the floor and turned into a shadow.. well, my shadow that is... From her foot to her head..
..
Now that is creepy-er...
...
After she sank and turned into 'my' shadow.. I checked if it was 'really' my shadow...
"Ninja!.. Do you know that person!?" Heidi asked me suddenly...
"Well.. Its hard to say..But.. NO... I don't know that person.. and.. SMOKEBOMB!" I simply said and threw a smokebomb, leaving a puff of red smoke...
...
..
A million questions ran across my head.. Like.. Where the juice did she come from!?..
...
Is she good or bad!?..
..
Was she sent here to kill me?!...
..
Is she with Mcfist!?..
..
How the juice did she turn into a shadow!?..

...
..
...
..
But one thing was strange when I saw her...
...
...
I think I've seen those eyes from somewhere..
....
..
..
Wait, Where's (Y/n)!?...
..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Woah..
...
..
...
..
I did not know that Randy was that mean when I kept on yanking his cheese... Well, The Ninja's cheese that is.. I wasn't really offended by his words though. For some reason, I think I like it when we fight, .. Weird huh!?...
....
..
...
Where was i right now?..
...
..
In the girls bathroom... Still wearing my jacket..
...
Ain't this so awesome!?.. I mean.. I didn't know that my suit has powers!.. and If I do say so myself, My exit was creepily amazing and also My name was kinda ok though.. I walked out of the bathroom acting like nothing had happened and went towards the crowd of amazed students...
...
..
I jumped as someone grabbed my shoulders...
...
..
I turned around and saw a worried Randy... He's worried?!..
"Where were you?" He asked... I can tell him right?.. Nah.. I wanna tease him a little bit..
"Uh... I was making a Mr. Grumpy...?" I lied.. That's a good excuse right?...
"Oh...uh... ok...?" Randy said awkwardly..
"Sooo.. What happened here?.. Whose this Ninja's Shadow?.."I asked to change the subject.. I wonder whats he's reaction.. I bet he's gonna say 'She's so bruce!'... Buuut..
"Trust me, She's nothing but a cheese-stealing-girl.. I mean does she even that there's a NINJA protecting Norrisville!?.. Cause I'm sure that a Ninja is more brucer than she is!" Randy said enraged, like he was a volcano erupting... Man, That was scary.. I had my eyes widened as he said that.. Seriously!?.. A cheese-stealing-girl!?.. If he realize that I'm that cheese-stealing-girl, I bet he's gonna take that back..
"Maybe she's here to help you.. Cause you know.. of that.." I said as I pointed his fractured arm..
"Ah-.. Oh.. Good point.. But... Let me tell you something.. Her voice is soooo annoying.. Like a little girl with a high pitch voice!" He said laughing and mocking her (and by her I mean ME) with rude comments...
....
..
MY VOICE IS ANNOYING!?...
...
..
The nerve of that boy!.. HOW COME HE NEVER SAID THAT TO ME!?.. Sure its alright to mock the Ninja's shadow but, that's ME!... I swear I wanted to punch this 'boyfriend' of mine right now...
"Uh... (Y/n)?.. Why is your face all angry right now?" Randy asked concerned.. I looked at him and gave him the stank eyes... I decided to walk out and said "S-sorry.. I'm late for my next class.." I didn't look back to see Randy's face...
...
..
Hey, I'm not lying.. I really am late for my next class..
....
...

-After Classes!- (Whooop! WHoop! XD)
I was walking down the hallway since class was just dismissed.. Oh man!.. I just remembered that dinner thing with Randy!.. I'm just gonna make him wait at his house...
...
..
But then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into a room...
...
..
I think I'm getting used to someone grabbing my arm..
"Hey! What th-..." I stopped as I realized that it was just Debbie.. Wait, What!?...
"Ssssh!.. Be quiet!.. She may be hearing us!" Debbie said in a whisper voice..
"Who's listening?.. There's no one here but us..." I said sarcastically.. Debbie looked around again..
"Yeah.. You're probably right though.." Debbie said realizing it just now..
"Anyways, Why did you drag me here again?" I asked looking around.. But I noticed there was a red blanket covering a huge pin board..
"Oh yeah!.." She said as she remembered it now.. I took a seat and listened to her as she approached the covered board..
First she cleared her throat and said "As you know, I'm a topnotch journalist and I'm proud to present..." Debbie said as she removed the blanket and uncovered the big pin board... There were pictures of every student including mine too... Well, Debbie didn't have her picture there of course..
....
...
..
...
I was shocked and widened my eyes as I read the title..
....
..
...
The title said..
..
"WHO'S THE NINJA'S SHADOW?!"
...
"D-Debbie.. This is..." I said as I stood up and walked towards the board.. If she investigates this.. She might know that I'm an ASSASSIN.. I need to stop this right away..
"I know!.. Its Bruce isn't it!?.. I got so curious, I mean.. Why did she come here?.. Why did she help the Ninja!?" She said..Debbie is a excellent juornalist though.. She might, possibly, maybe cracked this case..
"Back to why you were drag here, I want YOU to help ME solve it!.. Isn't it exciting!?" She continued with excitement.. Nope, Its not exciting.. Buut..
"Sure.. I'll be glad to help my biffer!" I said with a fake-ish smile.. I could keep on leading her on the WRONG track.. well.. hopefully...
"But.. I need to do something later this day... so.. uh.. Maybe next time...?" I said slowly backing and getting a hold of the door knob.. She just nodded and said "Fine, I'll text you if I found anything about the Ninja's shadow!"
"Ok, Bye!" I said as I slammed the door but not that hard... I breathe in and out with relief... I walked out of the room finding myself walking into empty hallways.. Huh..The students must have gone already..
Well, Here we go..
....
..
...
Let's get this dinner thingy over with!..
...

---Randy's POV---
I waited for (Y/n) for about.... 10 minutes now.. I checked the time and it was now... 5:00 pm. To be honest I was getting nervous because if I wonk this up real bad.. I won't be able to see (Y/n)- My GF ever again.. I sighed and tried to think of what to say to(Y/n)'s Aunt... I kept on walking back and forth..
...
Is my suit good?.. I mean, I did get this from a robo ape though... I can't believe I kept this though.. It was a blue tux..
"Hi.. I'm Randy Cunningham.. I like grave puncher!... Nah that won't work.." I said to myself... I sighed a bit and kept on thinking that maybe I'll shoob this up...
...
"Yeah... It won't.." Someone suddenly said behind me..
..
I jumped a bit and turned towards the person who said that...
....
..
...
I was surprised to see a beautiful girl with her (h/c) hair down and curled at the end a bit while wearing a (f/c) dress with a (another favorite color) belt and with a matching (f/c) purse... And she's wearing the necklace I gave to(Y/n)... Wait...
....

...

..
..
"Is that you(Y/n)..?" I asked that girl... I blushed bright red as she nodded and said "Who else would it be Boyfriend?".. I'm so lucky to have her as a frien-.. I mean GIRLFRIEND...
"Whoa.. You look.. look.. So dazzling..." I said as I kept on blushing and starring at her..
"Thanks!.. I think you look ravishing on that blue tux too.." She replied while blushing and smiled..
....
..
"C'mon already..." She said as she started walking...
"Wait up.. My Gravy Fries!" I said while a shook of that blush of my face... She turned around with a confused face and asked why did I called her that...
"Well.. You are my GF right?" I said as I put my arm over her shoulders while I put a playful smile on my face.. She shrugged a bit and smiled at me while we continued to walk...
"Since you have a nickname for me... How about you?" She asked me..
"Hmmm... How about..." I said as I thought to myself..
"Um.. How about... Bruce Fries.. Since you're calling me Gravy Fries...."(Y/n) said with a smile..
"I think I like that.. From now on its official.. I'll call you my Gravy Fries and You'll call me Bruce Fries..." We laughed and I removed my arm from her shoulder since we were in public.. And If Theresa saw us.. It would mean bad news to us..
...

..
....

-After a few minutes of walking to the restaurant and waiting there..-
We waited like an hour... Now its.. 6:00 pm..
"Hey(Y/n).. Where's your Aunt now?.." I said not pretending to be really bored... Just when she was gonna answer me.. Her phone rang... She picked it up real quick... I listened and starred at her reactions... I bet her Aunt is calling her..
"Hello?"
...
"Yeah.. Why?"
..
"WHAT!?"
...
"Then-... What!?..."
...
"Ugh.. Ok...
..
"Fine..."
....
"Ok... Bye.. Love yah..."
..
She sighed and ended the call...
"What's wrong?" I asked...
"My Aunt just canceled the dinner but there's still the reservation though... ugh.. And I dressed up all fancy for this!... C'mon.. Lets just cancel it and go home... Sorry dude.."(Y/n) said sadly... Well.. I did't see what's the problem with that?...
"Well.. We could just eat here you know?... I mean... My Mom isn't coming home today and it'll be such a waste if we wore this fancy clothes and didn't do the whole day though..." I said simply... But While I was saying that I blushed bright red..
"You mean... Its a DATE...? Are you asking me on a DATE right now?!.."(Y/n) asked with a smug face on..
"I-I guess so.. Are you in?" I asked her... She blushed bright red now..
"Well.. Sure.." She said as she held my hand.. Honestly, I flinched as she did that but... My hand was sweating like crazy at that time.. I removed her hand from mine and she was surprised though...
"Sorry.. My hands are just sweaty..." I said as I rubbed my hands on the side of my pants.. She laughed and After that I held her hand again...
...
..
...
We walked into the restaurant... still holding hands... and(Y/n) talked to the manager and canceled the (l/n) reservation into TWO.. Not THREE..
..
...
...
..
The feeling of her holding my hand seems like a dream... And if this was a dream...
...
..
...
I hope I never wake up...
....
..
Its a metaphor.. Learned that from English... Well, at least I did learn something... XD
...

~~~---~~~---~~~
Hey guys!.. Sorry for the wait!... But guess what!?....
...
..
...
NO MORE EXAMS!!!... YAY!!!..
//throws confetti and cookies everywhere//...
...
..
So how did you like this chapter?.. Please let me know through your awesome Comments!... :)
...
What do you think about the GF and BF thang?!... XD
...
Anyway.. What will happen on your dinner date with your BRUCE FRIES!?...
Toon in next for meh chapter!
~~~---~~~---~~~