Nightmare...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I got stabbed... My vision got blurry... I could feel the sword through me...
I suddenly dropped down on my knees, And saw the sword stabbed right trough me... My heartbeat got louder and louder...
..
...
I-is this th-the end?..
..
...
I glanced at Randy and saw him standing there... Terrified and a bit I saw a tear dropped from his eyes... I gave him a smile... I can't believe I made a smile while I'm dying...
...
..
But what he doesn't know that I could survive for about 5 minutes when I'm injured... badly... I didn't waste anytime.. I quickly stood up and grabbed the sword that was stabbed behind me and threw it at the robot... Destroying it finally...
I looked at the Ninja and said "What are you doing?... The games not over yet..." I said as I grabbed my sword... But Mcfist was so desperate to destroy the Ninja... aaaaand also me and that's why he send more robots... My breathe got allot heavier as I attacked these Robots but suddenly I dropped to my knees again cause the pain was unberable...and The Ninja apparently ran to my side and said "Are you ok?.. Wait, obviously you're not ok..." He said as he slashed the robot who was going to attack me...
"I'm....fine...." I lied as I saw my (f/c) t-shirt turning red with blood... I bring out my (f/c) handkerchief ((It looked like a bandana like a big handkerchief... Suggestion granted! WhiskyMother.. ^_^ ) and tied it with a ribbon style on my waist to help slow the bleeding... If ya wondering why cause its swag. But then suddenly an ugly green man appeared on a wide screen and I widened my eyes and gasped as the dude appeared...
...
He looked familiar...
..
...
I think I've seen him in my dreams... ((Checkout Chptr. 3!))
...
"Well done...girl.."
...
His voice echoed in my head... And I remembered I've actually killed the Ninja in my dreams...
...
Doesn't that mean I'll actually kill him now!?...
..
"What is it Mcfist?!" The green dude said.. a bit intimidated..
"Were about to kill the Ninja!...Check it out!" Mcfist said pointing at us.. and sending in more robots... Could it be they're working together to stop the Ninja!?... Well, that would explain allot...
"And its going well with My-.." Viceroy again started but..
"HE MEANS MY PLAN!" Mcfist said shouting at him... What is it with this dude taking Viceroy's plan?...
"But-.. Nevermind..." Viceroy said giving up... C'mon.. You should have punch him Viceroy...
I looked at Randy and saw him fighting those robots but... I'm so scared of my dream right now that I'll actually kill him.. And it looks like he's not gonna last for too long fighting these robots...
"N-Ninja...You...ugh...need to...get...out...ugh...here..." I'm glad to say hat though.. He looked at me and I knew what he was gonna say no..
"No!... I won't leave you now.. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE DIYNG NOW!" The Ninja said shouting at me... I knew it.. It would be really hard to get him out off here...And I didn't have enough time and my wound is getting worse and worse...
"Ninja!.. Please!.. Get the juice out of here!" I said arguing with him.. But he won't budge... I finally gave up getting him out of here...
"I said I'm not gonna leave you!" He said acting like a hero.. Fine... I inhaled a bit...
But Mcfist saw this as an opportunity so he send in more robots.. Randy was distracted and me too... The robots surrounded us and suddly grabbed hold of him and I was left on the floor... The pain got even worse...
"Well, Since you won't kill the Ninja... Guess I should take this matter into my own hands..." Mcfist said as he took out a gun while Randy was held by those robots... He was struggling to get free but he can't..
"Mcfist!... Please let him go!" I said begging him but he ignored me... He aimed the gun at Randy... Something was rising inside me,..Anger?... No... Like something is escaping inside me...
He laughed maniaclly and said "Well Ninja, Say good bye to her..." He said while Randy was looking at me... Very worried... "Mcfist!... You only want me right?... Leave her out of this!" Randy said trying to defend me..
"Nah... Attack her!" He said commanding the robots surrounding me... Now I have fight them?... Isn't bad enough that I got really injured!?...
...
My anger on Mcfist increased on...
...
..
"NOOOOO!!!..." Randy shouted but when i got buried by those robots...
.....
...
I gasped and suddenly blackout...
..
....