The Surprise! (Part 2)

Sorry.. The computer didn't publish all of it again...ugh...
~~~~~~

~~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
"Yeah...He is.. and its you Randy!" You said surely.
"W-what are you t-talking about?!" He said nervously.
"Yeah.. You're the Ninja!"
"No...I am not!.. And if I was the Ninja, How could you be so sure?"
You paused and think... "I could prove it. Right here, Right now." You said while smirking.
"Really?!" He said nervously.
And with that... You got up and jumped out of the bridge...The next thing you know you were falling from a great height.

---Randy's POV---
(y/n) jumped out of the bridge!!!
"WHAT THE JUICE?!" I yelled... Save her or my Identity... Save her of course!
"Save me Randy!" She yelled. I could tell that she's smiling.
"Ughh...HOLD ON (Y/N)!!"
"TO WHAT!!??" She yelled out.
I took out my ninja mask and I jumped out after her.. after I grabbed her I Ninja snatch one of the poles of the bridge with my scarf... and I could tell (y/n) was amazed as I saved her.
We safely landed on the old bridge and I screamed out "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!"
She laughed at me and said "Don't worry I won't Randy..."
I took off my mask and looked at her, Again she was amazed as I revealed my face.
"Ha! I knew it! You were the Ninja!" She screamed happily.
"Ssshh!! You can't tell anyone ok?!.. This is a secret (y/n)!.. PROMISE ME!"
"Ok, Ok...Fine.. I promise!" She swore.
But then it started raining...
"We should probably get out of this rain...C'mon!" She said as grabbed my hand.
I swore she blushed and I blushed too.

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You grabbed his hand and you knew you were both soaked wet. We ran until we were at the streets. We stopped and went inside a Bus stop shed.
"Crazy huh?" Randy said.
"Yeah... Do you like the rain?"
"Uhm...Kinda.."
"Well I do." You ran outside the shed and danced in the rain like kid.
"(y/n)! You could get sick!"
"No I won't!"
"Come back here!" Randy ran to get you out of the rain... and chased you around.
"Catch me if you can!" you said playfully.As Randy tried to catch you...you slipped at a puddle...and expecting to land on ground...But...
...
...
Randy caught you just in time. "Be carful its slippery."
"T-thank you."
"Yeah..."
You didn't noticed how close your face to his. You leaned in and so did Randy. And it looked like you were gonna kiss... Your hands was on his neck and His hands were on your waist.
But then Randy said "You're not gonna punched me again aren't you?"
"Only one way to find out." You kissed him... and He kissed back...
...
Wait.. You're an Assassin, you shouldn't be kissing someone in the rain... and that someone is the Ninja!.. You're gonna kill him someday!...
...
You backed away from Randy.
"We should really get out of the rain...C'mon My house is just a couple of blocks away."
Randy was silent and simply followed you.
...
.....

~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! Again!...
Hope ya like this Chapter!
What will happen in the house?
Will you tell Randy your Mission before you two turn into a thing?
Toon in next time for my next Chapter!
Thank you for all the Readers! XD
~~~~~~