Valentines Day! A.K.A... Heartbreak Day!

Hey guys! As you see this is a Valentines Day special... I know, I know... You may say "But its not Valentines Day?!"... I say to that is... Meh... I just can't wait to post this...Even though I hate Valentines day...I don't know why though... XD
Lets start shall we?... //does evil laugh...//
What will Randy do?...
Especially... What will Theresa do for Randy?...
Will You tell Randy your feeling for him? (I hope you do)...XD
Here we go!....
~~~~~--------~~~~~~~

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You were only awakened by the blinding light of the day... It looked like you're a vampire avoiding the light. You opened your eyes...only to see Randy's face was really close to yours..You blushed at an instant while you looked at him...He was still sleeping... He looks so cute... You thought to your self...
You tried to get up but it looked like Randy was hugging you which made you only to blush some more... Looks like there was no other choice... Unless... To wake him up...
You whispered his name softly...
"Hey...Randy?"... He moaned...
"R-randy?...W-wake Up!" You quietly shouted...
"What is it-..." As soon as he opened his eyes...He was speechless...and saw him blushed. He looked like a tomato honestly...

---Randy's POV---
I-i... When i opened my eyes...I just saw her bright (f/c) eyes..I blushed bright red... And it looked like we were starring at each other for a while until...It hit me...
....
......
I WAS HUGGING HER SO CLOSE!!!
.....
My eyes widened at that thought and I started freaking out... WHY!?
"R-randy!..Stop moving or you'll-..." She didn't finished her sentence coz i was about to fall...
Well, I was already falling...
....
.....
Then I hit the floor like bowling ball...  "Ouch!" I said as i hit the floor...
(Y/n) suddenly came down from her bed and rushed to my side...
"R-randy..."
"Yeah..?"
"I told you so."
"Well, clearly you didn't finish it..."
She laughed and helped me to get up... The fall didn't hurt much though...Besides I'm The Ninja... I've been punched allot by monsters and robots anyway... But when she pulled me..I slipped and accidentally pulled her instead... And before i know it...We were faced to face again...
Why does this keep happening!?
When I looked at her I saw that she was still blushing and I'm pretty sure that I'm still blushing...  We starred at each other for a long time...Until....

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
MY AUNT BURST IN MY ROOM!!!...WHY!? 

"Swetiee! I heard a loud bump and i rus-..." She stopped and looked at us...
"Oh Boy..." Randy whispered...
"Aunt..This isn't what it looks like..." You said looking at her.
Your Aunt was about to explode when...
"Oh! look at the time...I should get going..." He pushed me away and jumped out of the window... Wait, JUMPED OUT!?... Is he gonna be alright?... You looked outside the window and was relieved to see him waved good bye...while still wearing the pajamas you lend him...
"You have some explaining to do Missy!" Your Aunt said as she crossed her arms and had an angry face on... You instantly knew you were DEAD. You gulped and explained everything...

(~~Time skip! Tomorrow already~~)

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~
You packed everything in your bag and suddenly remembered it was Valentines Day... You sighed and put your gift for your crush...For you know who...
You instantly thought that it was a bit cheap and he wouldn't accept it...but whatever... You walked out of the house and went to school... You noticed someone following you and looked behind...
....
......
It was... Howard and ran towards you...  "Hey (Y/n)!...You do know that today is Valentines Day?"
"Yeah..." You said.
"So...Do have chocolates for me?" He said while his eyes wide opened with hope.
"No...." You said with confusion.
"Ow C'mon!.. You know how hard to buy chocolates now!?"
"No?"...
"C'mon (Y/n)!.. Please!! Its an emergency! I can't buy any now!"
"Ughh...Fine...Lucky for you i have an extra." You said as you were bringing out the chocolate.
"R-really?!" Howard said with amazement.
"Yes." You said as you laughed at him.
"Thank you (Y/n)! You're a life saver!" He said as he ran to the school.
Just then Randy came. Did he just saw that?!...Oh man...
"Hey (Y/n)..." He said blushing. He's so cute when he blushes. wait!..What are you thinking!?
"Did you saw that?"
"The whole thing." He said looking a little bit angry.
"Randy its not what you think ok?" you said to assure him
He just raised his brow... You sighed and explained the whole thing...
"Oh..." He said. I think he was relieved to hear that i explained.
"Besides.. I like some one else..." You said blushing...
"Oh Really?...Who is it?.." He said anxiously.
"I'm not gonna tell." You smirked.
"Finee. But i have a surprised for you..." He said while holding my hand.
"R-Really?... " You said blushing.
"C'mon!.. Lets go to school and I'll give it to you there." He dragged you until you two were both in school and in front of your locker...
"Here..." He said while blushing and handed you a tiny box...
You opened the box...and see...a
....
........
.........
........

~~~~----~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!!
What could be in the box?
What will Howard do with the Chocolate?
Toon in next time for my Next Chapter!
And wow...700+ Readers! Are ya kidding me! XD...
Thank you for having the time to read this...
Here take a cookie! //Hands a cookie//...
Art work not mine! I used it coz it looks so cuteee!...Hehe...
Sorry if this chapter was short... I intended to cut it so the next chapter will be longer...Hehe...
Sorry if ya mad at me... :( ... take this //Hands a cake//....
Till Next time! XD
~~~-----~~~~~~~