40|Study Sessions

The boys had lunch and then Karan went to wake up Gauri and asked her to meet in the study.

10 minutes later all the siblings settled in Karan's study.

"Your classes will start at 4 pm and since they are of 2 hours duration they will end at 10"Karan said to Gauri.

"It's too much"She whined.

He glared at her and she pouted.

"4-6 Arun,6-8 Dheeraj and 8-10 Jai. This is your daily schedule. After that you will have dinner and sleep. You will wake up at 6 am everyday as I said and then complete your homework or self study as assigned till 4 pm"Karan stated.

She looked at him with a sad face.

"Got it?"He asked everyone and they nodded.

"Okay then get started with it"Karan ordered and they all stood up.

As they all were walking, Jai leaned closer to Gauri's ear and whispered.

"Saare badle nikalunga ab mai dekh tu"He whispered and she widened her eyes in fear.

He walked away and she headed towards her room and took out all material for maths.

"Itni bada saza dedi mujhe bhaiya ne"She cried.

Arun entered the room and glared at her. He sat on the chair kept with study table and Gauri took a seat beside him.

"Aap gussa ho?"She asked her.

"Nahi hona chaiye?"He asked back.

"Sorry"She said slowly looking down.

"It's okay. Karan bhaiya has given you enough of punishment. Ab mai bhi bolne laga to bohot hojaega"He said smiling and she looked at him shocked.

"Did someone posses you?"She said touching his temperature and he chuckled.

"Enough now let's study"He said opening her maths textbook.

"Let's welcome the disaster"She murmured.

"Kuch kaha tumne?"He asked raising his eyebrows and she shook her head in no.

He opened a chapter and taught her all the basics. She focused through the lecture but zoned out for some time.

"Clear?"He asked and she nodded knowing that she missed some part.

"Okay then let's start with questions. Since you can't write I will be the one writing but you will tell me every step how you are gonna solve it"He said.

The first question was easy and Gauri told him all the steps and the answer came out correct.

She stuck at the next question which required the use of a formula which he taught when she was zoned out.

"You know the formula or not?"He asked firmly.

"I don't know"She replied not meeting his glare.

He twisted her ear and she cried in pain.

"What were you doing when I was teaching this?"He asked angrily.

"I...I zoned out"She replied in pain.

"Very good"He said gritting his teeth and left her ear.

"Stand up"He commanded and she stood up.

"Keep the book on table and learn the formula by standing. You will not sit until you recite the formula to me atleast 10 times"He said firmly.

She looked at the formula and memorized it. When she was sure that she has well memorised it she passed the textbook to Arun.

"Recite"He said and she started. He made her recite the formula 10 times and then allowed her to sit.

"Ab agar tumhe nahi aaya kuch to maar padegi pakka"He said sternly and she gulped.

After solving some more questions they moved to another topic and after teaching her the topic they started solving questions related to it.

In between she got a lot of strokes from the pen on her fingers due to her mistakes.

"Bas na bhaiya ab bohot hogaya my fingers are also hurting because of the hits you gave"She cried.

"I will not leave until Dheeraj enters the room. So keep studying quietly"He said sternly.

After 5 minutes Dheeraj entered the room as it was already 6 pm. Arun looked at him and stood up to leave.

"Revise all the formulas and look at all the questions I have written as homework in your notebook. Since you can't write I am not giving you any written work but tomorrow I will first listen to all the formulas and the procedure to solve the questions"He said and she nodded.

Arun then left and Dheeraj sat beside Gauri to teach her economics. She took her economics textbook and kept it on the table.

"Tired?"He asked looking at her exhausted face.

"Too much"She repiled with a sad face.

He chuckled and rubbed a hand over her hair.

"Let's study a easy chapter then"He said and started teaching her.

She was too exhausted to understand what he was teaching. She was continuously yawning while he was teaching.

"Are you even listening?"He asked sternly when he caught her yawning.

"Yes yes I am"She lied but straightened up.

He completed teaching the whole chapter and then looked at her.

"Any doubts?"He asked.

"No"She replied.

"How would I have doubts when I didn't even listen"She thought to herself.

"Okay then answer my questions"He said and she gulped.

"What are indirect taxes?"He asked and she looked down not knowing the answer.

He sighed.

"Define government budget"He raised another question and she still didn't reply.

"It's the name of the chapter for god's sake Gauri"He said angrily.

"Sorry"She muttered.

"Sorry?Really?Why were you not listening to what I was teaching"He asked angrily.

"I was tired"She said in a low voice.

"You could have told me but no instead of it you decided to enjoy making scenarios"He said angrily.

He picked up the book and hit her head with it.

"Oww"She cried out and rubbed her head.

"Kneel down and learn the chapter till your other class starts"He ordered sternly.

"But there are still 15 minutes for my next class with bhai"She said.

"Great. Get started. I want you to learn the full chapter by tomorrow whether you understood or not else you won't like the consequences"He said darkly.

"But my wrist is injured I cannot kneel down"She pouted.

"Yes your wrist is injured not your knees"He said glaring at her.

She knelt down and started revising the chapter. She gulped thinking about her next class with Jai.

_____________________________________

Hello everyone!!Hope you all liked the chapter!!

Please vote and comment!!

Thankyou!!